Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Chilling ntm and yourself?

About the same, watching some crappy Youtube videos, that's about it haha

Anyone done anything exciting this weekend?

Had my haircut and had a job interview, that's about as exciting as this weekend has gotten for me haha, yourself king?

Ganja said:
Had my haircut and had a job interview, that's about as exciting as this weekend has gotten for me haha, yourself king?

Got my haircut yesterday as well. Just went to the cinema to watch The Martian with a couple of friends. As exciting as it gets really :lol:

kingcool52 said:
Ganja said:

Got my haircut yesterday as well. Just went to the cinema to watch The Martian with a couple of friends. As exciting as it gets really :lol:

Was it a good movie, worth watching? XD

Ganja said:
Was it a good movie, worth watching? XD
At the start I was about to kick my friend because he said it was an amazing film and it was actually quite boring but then it got really interesting. Loved it in the end. Would recommend it :p

I always find you get dragged into the movie more when it starts out a bit boring then all of a sudden it just grips you into the story XD Might have to give it a search and watch it later XD

Ganja said:
I always find you get dragged into the movie more when it starts out a bit boring then all of a sudden it just grips you into the story XD Might have to give it a search and watch it later XD

Yeah I guess it makes it more exciting as the plot develops. Heads up if you're not good with blood - disturbing scene near the beginning (I had to start looking all around me :rofl:)

I wanted to see that movie the Martian. I probably won't get to. The theater is too far away lol. I see almost everything on DVD these days.

Seraph said:
I wanted to see that movie the Martian. I probably won't get to. The theater is too far away lol. I see almost everything on DVD these days.

Luckily for me it takes like a 10 minute walk. I'm bad - I watch it on the internet :lol:

kingcool52 said:
Seraph said:
I wanted to see that movie the Martian.  I probably won't get to.  The theater is too far away lol.  I see almost everything on DVD these days.

Luckily for me it takes like a 10 minute walk. I'm bad - I watch it on the internet :lol:

The theater is about a 50 minute drive so there's not much point.  I can't stand watching movies online because they're so low quality most of the time. We dont have Internet anyways...just this crappy cell phone data plan.

Seraph said:
The theater is about a 50 minute drive so there's not much point.  I can't stand watching movies online because they're so low quality most of the time. We dont have Internet anyways...just this crappy cell phone data plan.
There's this app actually which gives both shows and movies and they're really good quality. Only problem is that its on your phone.

How come you're on data?

kingcool52 said:
Seraph said:
There's this app actually which gives both shows and movies and they're really good quality. Only problem is that its on your phone.

How come you're on data?

We live in a fairly remote area of Virginia despite being between two of the largest cities.  Its very rural here.  We live in a neighborhood that's in a forest.  We own about 5 acres of land mostly wooded and there's about 100+ more forested acres behind us.  We're 3 miles into this forest so there are no cable lines in the ground.  So 3 miles ahead of us is a gravel road with a couple houses and more being built. The cable TV monopoly refuses to install them until more houses are built in the neighborhood.  It could take months.  We wouldn't have TV either if we didn't have satellite TV.

@Seraph As much as that sounds so cool to live in quite a rural area near a forest, without internet I would probably die. At least you have mobile data I guess. That's literally most of the companies, if they don't earn a lot out of it they won't care about the customer

I think The Martian was pretty great. It certainly was more cheerful than I expected (especially after reading about Everest), so it was enjoyable. :D

Why are midget gems so tasty D:

Why are all the fattening foods so tasty :(?

Ganja said:
Why are midget gems so tasty D:

What is midget gems? :O

@kingcool52, because that's how they're made. :lol:

Getting my wisdom tooth checked out this thursday...scared as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back