What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

kingcool52 said:
Joe said:
Hi all, hows it going?

Hey Joe. Got quite a bit of work to do today unfortunately, how are you?

Same here, but I am good. 

Hi all  :turtle:

Blue said:
im 12 and what is this
Is it alright if we expose our age? Well then, I'm somewhere between 10-13. :p A bit younger than Blue.... ;)

Yeah its fine @Ellianna17
Got college in a bit unfortunately :crying:

kingcool52 said:
Always wanna be a college student...It'll take 6 years of pain because of studying before I got into college. :crying:

Ellianna17 said:
kingcool52 said:
Always wanna be a college student...It'll take 6 years of pain because of studying before I got into college. :crying:

Trust me, when you're younger all you want to do is grow up and then now all I want to do is be younger

Studying, won't be very active for the next few days.

Back from college, so tired even though it was only a couple of hours :lol:

Hello everyone hows it going today? :D

kingcool52 said:
Trust me, when you're younger all you want to do is grow up and then now all I want to do is be younger

The summary of life. :bad: :/: :waiting: :turtle:

@****s, good luck! See you around soon. Don't overstudy! :D

Time sure flies when you're busy. I need to sleep now, so I'll be visiting and posting around tomorrow, if workplace's wi-fi is kind enough to be fast. :( For now, good night! :)

Night @Mayu. Got so much work today unfortunately that I havn't had much time to do my posting here. Hopefully tommorow will be free :D

Night eh? Sheesh. Timezones. It's only 4:30 here. Plenty of time for dinner and some yard work lol.

Seraph said:
Night eh? Sheesh. Timezones. It's only 4:30 here. Plenty of time for dinner and some yard work lol.

:lol:. 9:41pm over here but far from night for me, got a lot of work to be done unfortunately :(

kingcool52 said:
Ellianna17 said:
kingcool52 said:

Haha. Do agree with you. ;)

Ellianna17 said:
Blue said:
im 12 and what is this
Is it alright if we expose our age? Well then, I'm somewhere between 10-13. :p A bit younger than Blue.... ;)

God, you people are young. Now I feel old. When I was 12 the Internet was still practically in its infancy.  I'll remember Windows 95 and that awful dial up Internet noise for the rest of my life lol.  Make plans for college.  I didn't and here I am today, 27 years of age, trying to get there,  and to almost impossible.  Too many bills,  no enough time,  an mored worries then there should be.

Mayu said:
Ganja said:
Why are midget gems so tasty D:

What is midget gems? :O

@kingcool52, because that's how they're made. :lol:

[img=200x200]http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/images/large/SGN0028.jpg[/img]

Seraph said:
God, you people are young. Now I feel old. When I was 12 the Internet was still practically in its infancy.  I'll remember Windows 95 and that awful dial up Internet noise for the rest of my life lol.  Make plans for college.  I didn't and here I am today, 27 years of age, trying to get there,  and to almost impossible.  Too many bills,  no enough time,  an mored worries then there should be.

I also remember the dial up internet. I used it to read manga online, and God knows how slow it is. XD Kinda missed those days when everything was still like magic.

Yeah it just doesn't feel special anymore with internet being everywhere :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back