What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

HaHa :D. It's literally me all week long no matter what day it is.
Seriously need to get a grip and start doing work

Dylan said:
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do ?

Oh I'm in sixth form at the moment so preparing for AS & A Levels. Work for me is basically the coursework and assignments I have to give in this week

Sally said:
Claraviolet said:
In other words, I can talk about what's in mind huh?

I want to sleep for days. I don't want to get up at 4.30 AM everyday :(
I wish I could just quit everything but then again, my pride will never let me do that :(

I'm sorry to hear about that. :( Is it school or work? If it's work, do you think you can take a day off to replenish your energy? Everybody deserves a break once in a while.

Well sometimes, that's not possible.
I injured my leg so my sister had to drop me everyday. I can't really choose something when I am being dependent on others now..can I? :(

#NEW favicon for the forum! Keep refreshing your pages until you see it :lol:

Zombie! said:
#NEW favicon for the forum! Keep refreshing your pages until you see it :lol:

Someone is very diligent. :p I think I see it, looking good! Maybe the color should be orange though to complement the theme?

It's like 2:30 Am and I have no idea why I'm still awake. All I know is the hang over tomorrow will be brutal :-/

Seraph said:
It's like 2:30 Am and I have no idea why I'm still awake.  All I know is the hang over tomorrow will be brutal :-/

Maybe you had too much coffee today? Was it a hard day? :(

Sally said:
Seraph said:
It's like 2:30 Am and I have no idea why I'm still awake.  All I know is the hang over tomorrow will be brutal :-/

Yeah,  don't think coffee was it lol.  I don't like coffee anyways.

Seraph said:
Sally said:
Seraph said:

Me neither, never useful. :p I was also rather awake due to problems last night, but once I laid myself on bed eventually I went to sleep lol. Have you tried?

Sally said:
Seraph said:
Sally said:
Seraph said:

Me neither, never useful. :p I was also rather awake due to problems last night, but once I laid myself on bed eventually I went to sleep lol. Have you tried?

Nope.  First comes hydration.  Alcohol dehydrates you.  It might not prevent a hang over but it will lessen one.

Seraph said:
It's like 2:30 Am and I have no idea why I'm still awake. All I know is the hang over tomorrow will be brutal :-/

Hang over's can be the worse, good luck with it today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back