What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Zombie said:
*gives a piece of chocolate cake* Welcome, I'm good so far. Just getting ready for a football (soccer ;)) game later on. How are you doing?
I'm doing pretty good...thanks for the piece of chocolate cake there. *looks at the scores thus far* Without spoiling anything.... Meanwhile, my beloved Reds' return to the pitch tomorrow to face Bournemouth at Anfield :soccerball: ... :soccerball: :soccerball:

Can't believe we lost today. It had to be hazard didn't it to miss the penalty. Still made by day to see Arsenal get thrashed :lol:

Ghost said:
Can't believe we lost today. It had to be hazard didn't it to miss the penalty. Still made by day to see Arsenal get thrashed :lol:

Not sure what's going to happen to us to be honest. Not 100% trusting that Mourinho can turn this around anymore. Nice to see Klopp got his first win as Liverpool manager @Webster

I changed my major to history education. I'm working on becoming a history teacher :)

kingcool52 said:
Not sure what's going to happen to us to be honest. Not 100% trusting that Mourinho can turn this around anymore. Nice to see Klopp got his first win as Liverpool manager @Webster
It was good to see him get that first win as manager, King....it was a rather ugly 1-0 win over Bournemouth, but as I said to someone on an LFC-related board, "I'll take those days any day of the week."

Webster said:
kingcool52 said:
It was good to see him get that first win as manager, King....it was a rather ugly 1-0 win over Bournemouth, but as I said to someone on an LFC-related board, "I'll take those days any day of the week."
I'd love an ugly win for Chelsea right now to be honest :lol:. We need so much luck

Webster said:
*looks around* Anyway, how's it going, everyone? :)
I'm doing well myself, just a bit tired, how are you?

Seraph said:
I changed my major to history education.  I'm working on becoming a history teacher :)

That's quite surprising. Weren't you in medicine/nursing before? What made you transfer?

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with it. :) I know a friend who also loves history, fascinating for me who can hardly remember anything from history classes.

Webster said:

Hi! Been good, just busy running around. :( What about you?

Sally said:
Seraph said:
I changed my major to history education.  I'm working on becoming a history teacher :)

That's quite surprising. Weren't you in medicine/nursing before? What made you transfer?

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with it. :) I know a friend who also loves history, fascinating for me who can hardly remember anything from history classes.

Webster said:

Hi! Been good, just busy running around. :( What about you?

I'm burned out of Medicine and healthcare providers are some of the most proficient back stabbers around.  I can't stand the hospital and I won't work in one.

It's hard work in hospitals as well @Seraph. Not too sure but I think the pay isn't the best either especially when you consider the hard work done by doctors and nurses

MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT PEOPLE!

We have some brand new amazing smilies! :noh: :yus: :troll: :memelol:

kingcool52 said:
MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT PEOPLE!

We have some brand new amazing smilies! :noh: :yus: :troll: :memelol:

Nice!  
e5277925.gif

I'll be watching horror movies. What horror movies will you watch, @Benny?

Ice Queen said:

Amityville Horror for sure, it's definitely one of my favorites.

Benny said:
Ice Queen said:

Amityville Horror for sure, it's definitely one of my favorites.

Amityville Horror's good...I'll probably watch some Halloween movies myself...  :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back