What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Hm, I really want to watch The Shining sometime tomorrow before Halloween ends. Never seen it before, so I'm hoping to pop that visual cherry this year.  :go-away:

Luna said:
Hm, I really want to watch The Shining sometime tomorrow before Halloween ends. Never seen it before, so I'm hoping to pop that visual cherry this year.  :go-away:

That's a great film, Luna; you'll enjoy it immensely. :D

Webster said:
Luna said:

That's a great film, Luna; you'll enjoy it immensely. :D

With a director like Stanley Kubrick and a story based on Stephen King's The Shining, I certainly don't doubt that.  ;)

Luna said:

The shining is the one with that guy in the door that's now a meme right?

Morning everyone!

Anyone that doesn't celebrate Halloween, join the club. It's more for the American thing then it is for Australian but then that's me. Who wants mollusks lol

kingcool52 said:
Luna said:

The shining is the one with that guy in the door that's now a meme right?

Morning everyone!
Yes indeed, something about alerting one's presence with the name of Johnny or the like. I will certainly find out today.  :cute: 

And good morning, time to get busy this Hallows' Eve.  :waiting:

Anyone else watching the Rugby World Cup final :D?

Hey peeps, I hope you all had a good halloween!

Got so much work to do so I'll be gone most likely until tommorow :(

kingcool52 said:

Don't worry we'll take care of the forums while you're gone ;)

I had a great Halloween; we passed out candy, got dressed up, and went to a party to socialize and compete in contests.  :yus:

Benny said:
kingcool52 said:

Don't worry we'll take care of the forums while you're gone ;)
Oh thanks @Benny :D

Luna said:
I had a great Halloween; we passed out candy, got dressed up, and went to a party to socialize and compete in contests.  :yus:
Sounds like you had an awesome time. My sister went out trick or treating with her friends and I managed to get some sweets for myself out of there :D

kingcool52 said:
Luna said:
Sounds like you had an awesome time. My sister went out trick or treating with her friends and I managed to get some sweets for myself out of there :D
I most certainly did, thank you! Trick or treating is the only activity I didn't do this year.  :pig:

Dylan said:
Hello there Dylan.  :cute:

Webster said:
kingcool52 said:
Afternoon everyone :)

Hey, King, how's it going?  :)

Not too bad. How are you doing?
Can't believe the forum went down for 3 hours. I was sooo worried :lol:

kingcool52 said:
Webster said:
kingcool52 said:
Afternoon everyone :)

Hey, King, how's it going?  :)

Not too bad. How are you doing?
Can't believe the forum went down for 3 hours. I was sooo worried :lol:

I'm doing alright. :)
*scratches head in thought* I kept wondering what was going on w/the board...now I know.  :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back