What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Hello everyone, thought i would pop over and say hi and have a peak, nice to see the board going strong, keep it up everyone, and have a great day

Mozzie said:
Hello everyone, thought i would pop over and say hi and have a peak, nice to see the board going strong, keep it up everyone, and have a great day

*looks around* Hey, Mozzie!  :)

A nice quote I wanted to share.  :)

13535-Ben-Carson-Quote-It-does-not-matter-where-we-come-from-or-what-we.jpg

I see that quote has heavy application where I live because of the great diversity of people here that are capable of becoming successful no matter what their background may be... And in some cases, their background is celebrated rather than degraded. :cute:

Yet, thinking otherwise dictates a repugnant reaction from the residents, from which riots emerge that damage the peacekeeping livelihood established here by the people.

Also, beautiful rain showered the landscape here today, pouring plentiful amounts of glistening water from the heavens that is sure to have alleviated the crippling drought my state is experiencing. The temperature averaged about ten degrees centigrade, therefrom I saw use for my sweater again. Within the midst of all this, the radiant sun reflected a vivid orange unto the sky that perfectly complimented the dazzling azure clouds above as it settled below the horizon. :go-away:

Awesome quote. Shame some people don't like to go by it's meaning and rather treat people differently solely based on looks or if you're not from here.

Thanks for the reminder, @Seraph! Always nice to be reminded of that every once in a while when I'm low on morale. It's often sad that not everyone has the same views and we are often disregarded due to our backgrounds, but the fight makes the victory sweeter.

Mozzie said:

Hi, thanks for visiting! Come more often. :)

Luna said:
Also, beautiful rain showered the landscape here today, pouring plentiful amounts of glistening water from the heavens that is sure to have alleviated the crippling drought my state is experiencing. The temperature averaged about ten degrees centigrade, therefrom I saw use for my sweater again. Within the midst of all this, the radiant sun reflected a vivid orange unto the sky that perfectly complimented the dazzling azure clouds above as it settled below the horizon. :go-away:

Lovely passage, especially because I am feeling the same over here. Weather has been really bad lately; very hot and dry. Not to mention I've had problems here and there that makes my day even more annoying and exhausting. When rain came two nights ago, quite a heavy one at that, the temperature went down and my head had cooled down as well so it was such a serene feeling. Weather affects you in fascinating ways.

Evening everyone. Tiring day but I'm glad to be home and relaxing. Getting ready to watch some TV in a bit :D

Hey everyone how's it going? I am hoping to get off of all these forums and actually get something to eat....

Daniel said:
Hey everyone how's it going? I am hoping to get off of all these forums and actually get something to eat....

Then don't visit too many of them. :p What did you eat?

Mayu said:
Luna said:

Lovely passage, especially because I am feeling the same over here. Weather has been really bad lately; very hot and dry. Not to mention I've had problems here and there that makes my day even more annoying and exhausting. When rain came two nights ago, quite a heavy one at that, the temperature went down and my head had cooled down as well so it was such a serene feeling. Weather affects you in fascinating ways.
Thank you! Sometimes I don't realize what I'm missing until it disappears, and rain represents one of those phenomenas. 

And poor California. Economy rooted at the fruits of its crop yields, yet the heavenly showers rarely do come. I find it sad that most of the grass must be defunct in these water-desolate times. The land is losing its lush vibrance of life.

Afternoon everyone. Thank god it's friday finally :D!

Mayu said:
Daniel said:

Then don't visit too many of them. :p What did you eat?

Some flavor of Ramen...

Webster said:
Daniel said:
Hey everyone how's it going? 
Its' going alright, Daniel... :)
And you?

It is going fairly well :) just floating around a few communities :D

Good afternoon everyone! How are you all?

Sucks that the forum got hacked :|
Daniel said:

Not bad! How about you?

Benny said:
Sucks that the forum got hacked :|
Daniel said:

Not bad! How about you?

I am doing pretty well, and yeah it sucks :(

Unfortunately I lost quite a big chunk of my posts but I'm okay with it I can handle it happening once :p

Sucks but it happens. Worst thing is the amount of work I have due in tommorow :crying:

kingcool52 said:
Sucks but it happens. Worst thing is the amount of work I have due in tommorow :crying:

Yikes ._. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back