What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Hero said:
Good afternoon folks! I just woke up at 11 O_O I don't think thats a good thing :/
Evening over here. I wouldn't mind having the chance of sleeping till that late :(

Luna said:
I don't think it will ever snow in California... Not even in the dead of a nuclear winter.
Doubt it would snow over here either to be honest.

Santa said:
Hero said:
Good afternoon folks! I just woke up at 11 O_O I don't think thats a good thing :/
Evening over here. I wouldn't mind having the chance of sleeping till that late :(

Luna said:
I don't think it will ever snow in California... Not even in the dead of a nuclear winter.
Doubt it would snow over here either to be honest.

Hm, this forum has become a lot more colorful in the past few days.  Such a pleasing sight for the eyes, as the radiant and vivid colors compliment the blackened background of times past.  

As such, I change my avatar in order to resemble a more crimson red palette. Such a beautiful colour...

I have a crap ton of auto work to get done today. I've already installed two new 6.5" speakers to replace the blown ones in the tiburon but I'm now looking to hardwire the Siriusxm receiver. I need to go to the parts store :-/

Looks like we beat our daily post goal by a lot!

Nike said:

I was impressed when I logged on and saw that great work everyone! I am curious though as to what timezone it is one before it resets for a new day.

PikaClause said:
Nike said:

I was impressed when I logged on and saw that great work everyone! I am curious though as to what timezone it is one before it resets for a new day.

Well, I observed that the counter resets at around 3:00 PM PST, so that threw me off a little bit.  :waiting:

Luna said:
PikaClause said:
Nike said:

Well, I observed that the counter resets at around 3:00 PM PST, so that threw me off a little bit.  :waiting:

The Admin is from London I believe which puts the reset mark at 2:00 AM which....still doesn't make much sense to me I'd think it'd reset at midnight in some timezone....of course I suppose it could still be midnight in a timezone somewhere :p

Well, however that works, lets hope for that 10,000 post goal by the end of the year...

Meanwhile, I'll just sit here waiting for my well-deserved fireworks and apple cider on New Years...

hows it going guys. liking the snow effect. usually i have JS issues if there are extra script related stuff on forums hampering abilities to navigate.

My day went fairly well today, and likewise I hope everyone else's day went smoothly too.

Alas, it is night now, so time for the moon to fall asleep under the hidden, glistening stars...  :moon:

Luna said:
My day went fairly well today, and likewise I hope everyone else's day went smoothly too.

Alas, it is night now, so time for the moon to fall asleep under the hidden, glistening stars...  :moon:

Have a good nights sleep.
Just came back from college, got my longest day ever tommorow unfortunately :crying:

It's lunchtime and there's nothing to eat:(

How is everyone today? Did everyone make it through their Monday's? :p

Santa said:
Luna said:

Have a good nights sleep.
Just came back from college, got my longest day ever tommorow unfortunately :crying:

Thank you and good luck to you tomorrow!

I'm still a bit sleepy... And yes @PikaClause, I made it through Monday with no problems, or a few, rather.

Being sleepy can be evil. Actually not super tired considering I got up at 4 am.

Oh, I know all so well how evil the feeling of sleepiness can be...  Especially in my math course...   :starving:

So much work to do :crying:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back