What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

PikaClause said:
How is everyone today? Did everyone make it through their Monday's? :p

Today's Monday? Guess I survived it. Worse thing about unemployment: you lose track of time because you're not really looking ahead at anything in your schedule.  :sarcastic:

I'm off to go get some sleep. So **** tired today. Night everyone :moon:

Luna said:
Santa said:
Luna said:
My day went fairly well today, and likewise I hope everyone else's day went smoothly too.

Alas, it is night now, so time for the moon to fall asleep under the hidden, glistening stars...  :moon:

Have a good nights sleep.
Just came back from college, got my longest day ever tommorow unfortunately :crying:

Thank you and good luck to you tomorrow!

I'm still a bit sleepy... And yes @PikaClause, I made it through Monday with no problems, or a few, rather.

Well that's not too bad right? :)

Seraph said:
PikaClause said:
How is everyone today? Did everyone make it through their Monday's? :p

Today's Monday? Guess I survived it. Worse thing about unemployment: you lose track of time because you're not really looking ahead at anything in your schedule.  :sarcastic:

No today was Tuesday :p

Santa said:
I'm off to go get some sleep. So **** tired today. Night everyone :moon:

Sounds like you had a hard day. Have a peaceful rest.

I suppose not, @PikaClause. I should be more optimistic like you!  :go-away:

'ello people, how is everyone? :)

Not bad. I have a lot to do today. Ugh. I have to take out the emissions system in the car and fix it.

Hi!!!

Pikachu_waving.gif

Good afternoon everyone! How are you guys doing?

Evening everyone. A long day for me today, glad it's over though

Seraph said:
Not bad.  I have a lot to do today.  Ugh.  I have to take out the emissions system in the car and fix it.

My day has been bad. 

First of all the emissions system is not fixed.  Some idiot in the past,  probably a kid,  snapped the bolt holding the charcoal box on the car. Whoever fixed it jerry rigged it.  So my emissions system is being held onto the car by a single strand of chick wire.  I can't facepalm enough.  I have to fabricate a way to fix it.  It's not an easy fix.  I have to make it up as I go now.  I wish kids who have no auto knowledge wouldn't try to mod cars.  It creates so much work for those of us who know what we're doing. /rant.

A family death is on the horizon. Probably tonight. I don't want to talk about it.  It's been bothering me and I've said my goodbyes. 

I cleaned the garage in my parents house.  Well.  A portion of it.  When we moved a few months ago a lot of boxes got shoved in the 2.5 car garage.  They've been there for half a year because we suck at unpacking apparently.  So I've found several mice nests now so they are around.  I might try to bait them. We live in a forest and the garage is open a lot so that was unavoidable I guess.  We have a lot of wildlife around us. 

I did put up some Christmas lights on the house though so that's a prositive thing.

Seraph said:
Seraph said:
Not bad.  I have a lot to do today.  Ugh.  I have to take out the emissions system in the car and fix it.

My day has been bad. 

First of all the emissions system is not fixed.  Some idiot in the past,  probably a kid,  snapped the bolt holding the charcoal box on the car. Whoever fixed it jerry rigged it.  So my emissions system is being held onto the car by a single strand of chick wire.  I can't facepalm enough.  I have to fabricate a way to fix it.  It's not an easy fix.  I have to make it up as I go now.  I wish kids who have no auto knowledge wouldn't try to mod cars.  It creates so much work for those of us who know what we're doing. /rant.

A family death is on the horizon. Probably tonight. I don't want to talk about it.  It's been bothering me and I've said my goodbyes. 

I cleaned the garage in my parents house.  Well.  A portion of it.  When we moved a few months ago a lot of boxes got shoved in the 2.5 car garage.  They've been there for half a year because we suck at unpacking apparently.  So I've found several mice nests now so they are around.  I might try to bait them. We live in a forest and the garage is open a lot so that was unavoidable I guess.  We have a lot of wildlife around us. 

I did put up some Christmas lights on the house though so that's a prositive thing.

That's how I feel when people that think they know what they are doing with their computer rigs start trying to modify things whether it be software or hardware...it's like....why? Don't you're going to end up making things break.

Condolences.

You have put up more Christmas decoration then will probably ever go up while I live in this house because none of us will be celebration Christmas here (I live with 2 other guys).

I hope things look up a bit for you  :yus:

Webster said:
*looks around* Hey, everyone, how's it going?  :)

Hello Webster; haven't seen you in a while! Everything's going fairly ok, but I definitely can't speak for anyone else. And yourself?

Also @Seraph, I'm can't imagine the stress you may be feeling right now, but above all that you still manage to make time for helping your parents... I can probably learn a thing or two from you!

This is me most of the time :lol:

giphy-151.gif

Good afternoon guys! I am coding a new website for the next month or so D: So much work to be done

Luna said:
Webster said:
*looks around* Hey, everyone, how's it going?  :)

Hello Webster; haven't seen you in a while! Everything's going fairly ok, but I definitely can't speak for anyone else. And yourself?
I'm doing pretty good, Luna, thanks! :)

Evening everyine. Friday tommorow :party:!!

I'm highly anticipating December 15 for the biggest announcement ever on planet Earth.

Luna said:
I'm highly anticipating December 15 for the biggest announcement ever on planet Earth.

Oooh whats the annoucement :shock:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back