What's new

Hi.

Jeni you did it!!! :hiphip:

Now once your man is home, don't **** postin' here until you wear that **** out!!! :snicker:

I think about you alot. My 7th wedding anniversary and my cousin is getting married on the 8th. Is that still the day? Congrats and have fun!

Just checked your blog and see it is tomorrow. Woohoo, even better.

I am glad that this is coming to an end for you and your family Jeni, just sucks what you all have had to go through.

I read your blog again. I kinda giggled in your excitement but it left me questioning... why are you at home? I swear I'd be camped out in that parking lot, forget driving 2 hours tomorrow morning :giggles:

I read your blog again. I kinda giggled in your excitement but it left me questioning... why are you at home? I swear I'd be camped out in that parking lot, forget driving 2 hours tomorrow morning :giggles:

LOL I had some stuff to do last night, otherwise I would have!!! :giggles:

Best of luck to you guys. I'm very proud of you!

Thanks, Lauri! I am pretty proud of me too!!

I am up, dressed, and ready to go. I am chilling for a few minutes before I go...Just so hard to believe that October 6th is here already :cartwheel:

You've had such a long road!! So happy to see you at the end of it. Hope this is the beginning of many happy times for your family as you've had your share of trouble.

How awesome for you and your family! This is the first day of the rest of your lives! Enjoy!

Good luck! I hope all goes smoothly today. I wasn't here when it happened, but from what I've gathered, you've been through a lot. Enjoy your reunion! :)

Back