What's new

How are you feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it, [MENTION=1663]Buffy[/MENTION]!
Bacon, sausage, egg and toast? Cereal? Uhm... toast?
I guess it all depends what you have and what you fancy. :eek:

Haha! I ended up going with some iced tea, eggs and a granola bar. Will probably have cereal for lunch.

Aaand now I'm feeling tired... But I can't allow myself to sleep otherwise I will never get to bed tonight.

Achey, I've only just finished my large pixel base. >.>
stageone.png

But I'm getting there. :3

Tired and a little sick... I blame my sister for that last one, she wasn't shy about getting my dad sick and she's been hanging all over me lately despite my constant refusal because I'll just get ****ed at for not doing **** if I'm too sick to do it.

Feeling tired, but I'm talking to friends and watching the second Lord of the Rings movie. So I kind of don't want to go to bed just yet lol.

I am tired too. Almost time for bed.

My nose is beginning to come into the illness equation. It feels as though I'm bound to get a nosebleed.

My nose is beginning to come into the illness equation. It feels as though I'm bound to get a nosebleed.

Sending big hugs your way. Feel better!!

As for me, I'm feeling pretty content.

A bit nervous for college tomorrow. The travel is the most daunting thing right now.

A bit nervous for college tomorrow. The travel is the most daunting thing right now.

I used to love travelling to and from college. It was only about half an hour train journey each way but it was just me, my music and thoughts while I watched the scenery go by.

Feeling like I have a lot to do.

I feel very hungry... So I'm going to get some foody and then relaxy. Yes, I'm aware that certain words in that sentence aren't "real" words. Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back