What's new

How are you feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired, comfortable, and kind of sick. A weirrrd array and mixture of feelings. o_O

I am feeling slightly stressed out, because I have lots of work to do.

So incredibly tired and also a bit allergic. This is definitely a day to take allergy medication.

Sleepy today!

Still tired, but it's still not nap time. Gotta be back at the church in an hour so I don't really have time to sleep haha

Weird. I cannot honestly explain how I feel - I just feel... different.

Weird. I cannot honestly explain how I feel - I just feel... different.

Hoping it's a good type of different. ;)

As for me, I'm just hungry so I think I'll grab some breakfast! 8D

I am sleepy too.

Refreshed and ready for the day.

This is weird but I'm going to explain it my way.

I feel like ever since I left secondary school - a structured place where you are told what to do where to go how to do it etc. - I've been a tiny bit lost and scared. The past two years I've been confused as I've had all these choices and options but I had to make them quick, and I failed subjects quickly because I lost interest and I started getting upset because I was so lost and felt like such a failure. When I left sixth form for the last time and decided to get a job I imagined myself being a cleaner for McDonald's for the rest of my life or something like that. All of a sudden I finally got a job (well, apprenticeship) and I know it's silly but I don't feel lost anymore. So when I'm going on and on about how I've gotten a new job to my friends I really don't care if they think I'm annoying because I feel like I can relax more.

I also feel like a chocolate brownie would be perfect before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back