What's new

How are you feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a thread like this :D

I'm feeling okay. I am starting to get a headache though. :c

I'm feeling good right about now. Just listening to music and drinking apple juice.

I'm OK. I always get a little down when my boyfriend goes back home but it's never too long before I see him again. What is really starting to get to me however is the fact I'm unemployed and out of college... I have no idea what to do with myself and I'm starting to feel pointless and wasteful...

Been really ill the past few days but feeling excited to see Kirk this weekend, hopefully I'm better by then.

I'm OK. I always get a little down when my boyfriend goes back home but it's never too long before I see him again. What is really starting to get to me however is the fact I'm unemployed and out of college... I have no idea what to do with myself and I'm starting to feel pointless and wasteful...
[MENTION=149]Tommy[/MENTION]

Don't. It's the worst thing you could possibly do and it's completely unnecessary. If you're trying your best then there's not much you can do to help the situation other than to keep at it. There's thousands of people in your shoes at the moment; it's a tough world out there. Keep your chin up and enjoy life. :)

[MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION]

Awh thanks for that advice haha definitely brought my mood up a little :} Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back