What's new

How old do I look, really?

They don't really have to be brown either, just something that will go with brown and navy. I could really use a pair of black shoes too, as I don't think I have any good ones.

I like most of the American Eagle shoes from Payless. I'm not super well versed on shoes from a lot of places b/c they don't sell my size. I just bought the Flurry Moc and Sydney Flat Boot from Payless. Probably not the best of quality, but much cheaper than going the custom made route.

So should I be looking for boots? I don't really wear boots now, but I guess I could make a change.

I wish I could just hire someone to tell me what to wear. I probably wouldn't be comfortable in what someone else picked out though.

I like ballet flats, but I think it looks stupid when my socks are showing, and I don't want to wear them without socks.

I like boots for the winter b/c you can wear socks with them. The Moc's I bought for the sole purpose of being able to wear a sock w'/ them. They are more casual so you can get away with it.

Hmm, boots are expensive though. I wonder if I would get more advice if I started a new thread with a better title. Or is everyone just tired of me?

Who knows? You have been laying low lately. How's work going?

Who knows? You have been laying low lately. How's work going?

Pretty good, I guess. I guess they have been pretty desperate for good employees, and people have been calling off or not showing up lately, so I think they are pretty happy with me. I have had a cold and kind of feel like I shouldn't be around food, but I have been very careful to use hand sanitizer and stuff (and not cough on the food!). Thank you for asking.

Are the new shoes for work or play? Thought you bought shoes for work through work

That must be why you love Weezy so much. He would be right at home in walmart with his 5 kids by 5 babymommas. ;)

That must be why you love Weezy so much. He would be right at home in walmart with his 5 kids by 5 babymommas. ;)

Hey the 5th one isn't confirmed his yet (is it?)! :lol:

Back