What's new

How's the weather today?

After the torrential downpour last night I wake up to, and have enjoyed for the better part of the day so far, beautiful blue skies and brilliant sunshine. Lovely.

A little chilly right now as the sun is just coming up, but they say it's supposed to be gorgeous today. I'll take it; I have a feeling we're not going to have too many more nice days left before the horrendous winter they're predicting shows up.

absolutely perfect...we have had some wonderful weather here

A gorgeous day this morning, clouding over by this afternoon, and I understand that sometime tonight we are getting rain.

It literally shifted from late fall to winter here overnight! We got some kind of snow/slush mix overnight, along with some sleet.

Poor Panache! To my surprise we had a lovely day today. It didn't look very promising this morning, but then the clouds cleared and right now the sun is shining like crazy.

LOL, don't worry- I actually like the winter :) - the heat makes me a very crabby and unproductive individual

It was super windy which made it super cold but I love the whole wind whipping pasted my head thing. It was great.

It was supposed to snow up here in the mountains. However.. it was sunny? haha. Though it's pretty cold, I have to have a heater on or use my PC has a heater :p

Hot and very sunny. Supposed to get to 26.C here today.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

It was supposed to snow up here in the mountains. However.. it was sunny? haha. Though it's pretty cold, I have to have a heater on or use my PC has a heater :p

Fair call. Have got friends who are on camp in Utah and are staying in park city.

Super foggy. I literally couldn't see a thing. What was worse was driving out to work. I could not see much at all and since my work is at higher elevations. It means even more mist and fog up there.

Surprised there were no accidents today. jeez!

We're actually getting some sunshine today. I'd better get out there and rinse off and wrap up the soaker hoses in the garden...

Back