What's new

How's the weather today?

Absolutely beautiful here the last couple days. Sunny skies and in the 60's. I love this time of year.

Horrible once again. Rained a bit then was cold and cloudy all day long. Thank god I got to stay home today.

Oh! JackieBlue I am so jealous. Overcast and chilly here, and I think it's supposed to rain later today. Winter seems to have come on in just this last week. I wouldn't be surprised if we have snow in a couple of weeks the way it's going.

It is a little cold but not so windy. Then again I didn't go outside yet so I wouldn't really know.

Oh! JackieBlue I am so jealous. Overcast and chilly here, and I think it's supposed to rain later today. Winter seems to have come on in just this last week. I wouldn't be surprised if we have snow in a couple of weeks the way it's going.

Yeah, we've been really lucky with the weather. Mostly every day has been a beautiful fall day.

:talktohand:Oh, don't even! I can't tell you how I wish we had your weather. I don't even want to talk to you about the weather, and that's all B.C.'ers talk about! Jealous, jealous, jealous.

it was a beautiful day. It was a nice fall day. I didn't even need a jacket or sweater. I love it!!

Horrible yucky. Rain, then drizzle, then pouring rain, then normal rain, then drizzle. It has finally stopped. Gale force winds expected tonight. I shall batten down the hatches.

It's started to get cold out, I'm sure we'll have snow in a few weeks.
i hate snow!

:talktohand:Oh, don't even! I can't tell you how I wish we had your weather. I don't even want to talk to you about the weather, and that's all B.C.'ers talk about! Jealous, jealous, jealous.

You'll be happy to know it's raining here today lol. But I like rainy days sometimes.

I think I can unbatten the hatches for today--it's not raining, just cloudy. They're calling for rain mixed with snow on Friday, which is the day I made an appointment for my snow tires to be put on the car. Perfect timing.

It was cool for a bit last week, but it got up to the 70's today. It was really nice, not too hot, not much humidity. :)

Back