What's new

How's the weather today?

Pouring rain... super windy. My power went out last night too. Which is rare, but something happened. Luckly it was only for 30-40 mins. 1st time I had to light candles and cook food the old school way!

This afternoon it stopped the crappy weather, the clouds parted and we had sunshine like you wouldn't believe. Felt like May. That the thing about B.C.--if you don't like the weather, you just have to wait a minute.

Not sure--it's still too dark out to see. It snowed and hailed mixed in with rain yesterday, though, and even if I can't see the weather this early in the morning, it sure is cold outside.

It's snowing! It's snowing!

Yehhhhhh!! Oh man, I have been waiting for it to snow!! Such a good break from the rain! Plus it looks sooo pretty outside! I hear surrey had way more snow than anywhere else?

Yehhhhhh!! Oh man, I have been waiting for it to snow!! Such a good break from the rain! Plus it looks sooo pretty outside! I hear surrey had way more snow than anywhere else?

In some areas we were hit pretty hard. Not a ton outside my own door, though. Enough for a snowman and snowfights and postcard pictures though! I love it at night like this too--it deadens traffic sound. It's absolutely silent outside right now. Love it, love it, love it! Until I have to travel in it, that is. It's not the driving, it's the other drivers.

Suddenly, we have summer skies. Unfortunately, it is melting all my lovely snow...

It's freezing here! And really clouded over. They say no snow or only traces, but I'm not so sure...

Icy! Freezing mist this morning. Everything is covered with a thin layer of ice. It's difficult to walk on the sidewalk or road.

Icy! Freezing mist this morning. Everything is covered with a thin layer of ice. It's difficult to walk on the sidewalk or road.

you keep all that, I'm not looking forward to ice in Kansas again :(

ps.. drive careful if you go out

Back