What's new

How's the weather today?

Jealous beyond jealous, goaldrush... -4C here which is cold; going down to -12C tonight. And yet, no snow. What a ripoff.

It was alright today, 50's or so
It's going to in single digits later this week

Freezing cold (-8C) but beautiful; there is nothing prettier than a thin layer of clean snow on everything in the sunshine. With blue, blue skies.

No idea. It's pitch black outside. :lol:

Weather applet shows 4 °C, overcast.

It was a nice beautiful summer day. Wait... that's wrong?? What I'd say that was wrong?

Winter Weather Advisory for the next 36 hours or so. Snow, rain, freezing rain, sleet, it's a regular weather smorgasbord...

:disapointed:Now I feel bad for you...

Incidentally, yesterday the coldest parts of the world were The Antarctic, Calgary, and A couple of places in B.C., which is where I live. Lovely.:snowman:

Today it's -6 Celsius again. Dry, though; no snow except what fell a few days ago.

It's snowing like crazy today; it has been since the wee small hours of the morning. They say it's going to turn to rain tomorrow but looking outside it seems like we're entering another ice age. I am so, so happy I have snow tires.

Partly cloudy here but nice

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

It's going to get in the signal digits today.
Boo!!

make sure you stay warm. You will need your thermals on otherwise your nuts will freeze

I feel for you two. I don't even remember the last time it was -5 degrees. Wait yes I do when I still lived in the bronx and that was... 18 years ago!!

Back