What's new

How's the weather today?

I have no idea what the weather is like ... I've been at home all day with windows closed and blinds down.

You should get out more Monster and enjoy this summer type weather. Before you know it, it will be winter again with very cold temperatures then you'll have no choice but to stay in. Get out there and have some fun!!! lol

Beautiful day today. Nice and sunny in the upper 80's.

lol :)

Yesterday I've seen a report that concrete buildings (like the one I live in) and other stone buildings store heat during the day and give off the stored heat during the colder hours. When it's warm outside, it gets pretty hot in my apartment if I don't keep the blinds down and air out the rooms only during the night. :)

Now this is the type of summer weather I love. Low humidity, nice summer weather but not to hot.

Well, we're on our way to setting the 2nd hottest summer of recorded history for North Central Texas. It's been at least 100 all but 2 or 3 days since early June, which I knew was going to be a ridiculous summer when it's 100 before summer officially begins. It's been like 40 straight days of at least 100 with the average before this week being about 103. This weeks average is supposed to be about 108, with yesterday at 110. I lived in Phoenix, where it usually is 113 or so, but here it's only supposed to be really hot in August with about 102. Luckily the humidity isn't high like usual because it hasn't rained in over 2 months.

^Oh my goodness Sunfyre7896--I can't even imagine living in heat like that. I wimp out when it gets to 90.

Here in Surrey BC it's another gorgeous day, not too hot, a little cloud in the morning, glorious sunshine by afternoon. Love it. Love it, love it, love it.

That is awful, Sunfyre! I hear you guys in the south have had an terrible summer for several months now. I could not imagine living in that kind of heat- I wither when it gets just barely 80!

Today was pretty nice, in the 70s. It became cloudy and drizzly this evening- right now it is pretty cool outside.

Pissing down rain after having a couple of days that were mild and sunny. It's freezing as well.

Nice day again today. Might get some rain to which we really need it.

It’s a bit sunny and warm in here but it’s cool inside my house, it’s a perfect weather to go out.

It was in the 80's today. Nice sunny day with a cool breeze.

Back