What's new

How's the weather today?

lol Homebody.

It was a sunny day, few clouds and a slight breeze. Very nice day.

Was nice earlier in the day. Then we saw some angry looking clouds and now it has turned cold again.

Calm before it totally hits the fan area is expecting irene later tonight.

I hope everone stays safe and sound for you all, rcking09.

It's such a beautiful summer morning out there, I just know we're going to be in the 30's today (90's F°).

Had a very rainy and windy Sunday with Irene passing through. Today it was sunny and warm.

Cooler today--definitely fall coming. Supposed to brighten up later today and beautiful the next three.

The weather is crazy; one day is just so cold that my car gets its roof covered with melted ice, and in the other day it is so hot i need to turn on my ventilators.

Today it was Raining in the Morning but now its again bad. Lot's of Humidity and it's hot now.

Cloudy and cool--a little rain. Typical autumn weather, although technically summer isn't over for a few more days yet.

Nice and sunny here in Ballarat. We did have a few local thunderstorms last night though. But so glad that it's been sunny and warm.

We're headed for some sort of record high for this day in September. Apparently, it's back to the same old autumn weather come tomorrow.

Back