What's new

How's the weather today?

Plus 3, its gonna be a nice day. Its suppose to get up to plus 9. very nice for us. No snow yet.

It's snowing here right now! As November is coming soon, this can be expected around here. It's not really accumulating, except for some on the skylight window and between roof shingles.

So, I stand corrected! We did get a little bit of snow accumulation last night (just a dusting though), but it is starting to melt a little right now, as it tends to do with the very first snow. I heard that my area is expecting 7-9 inches of snow over the weekend!

@Brandon- I hope you had plenty of time to scrape the frost of your windshield before heading off to work! Can take some time, especially when ice is involved

Snowstorm is happening here right now! And it's coming down pretty hard- we are expecting about a foot by tonight!

We have had a few thunderstorms and a few nice days. Today's a nice day but it's a little cold.

**** windchill makes it sooooooooooo cold!!! -15 with windchill -23

Friendly Manitoba Canada, LOL!!! Yeah it gets cold here in Flin flon. -23 right now. Further north you go, the colder it gets and more expensive it gets. Go figure!!

Back