What's new

How's the weather today?

A gorgeous day! Blue skies and sunshine. A bit cold but I'll take that over cloudy any ol' day.

Cold as in a freezer. Right now, it's -10 °C, and we had -16 °C a few days ago.

A new record was measured here in Germany last week with -26 °C in Eastern Germany (Moscow seems closer than ever! ;) ).

p.s.: Actually, the lowest temperature was on the night from Friday to Saturday in Southeastern Bavaria in a height of 1600 m: -36 °C. Ugh!

Now when I make a double post I can't erase the extra one because the "delete" button is gone.

Now when I make a double post I can't erase the extra one because the "delete" button is gone.

That's b/c permissions are set inconsistently across subforums (b/c some had been imported, etc.). I'll alert Brandon of this and other things I've noticed.

That's b/c permissions are set inconsistently across subforums (b/c some had been imported, etc.). I'll alert Brandon of this and other things I've noticed.

Thanks, Monster--you're a gem.

It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Yesterday evening or this morning in Switzerland, Geneva lake (source: AFP, saw it on the ARD or ZDF web page):

View attachment 4964

Attachments

• eis124_v-grossgalerie16x9.jpg
    eis124_v-grossgalerie16x9.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 26
This is pretty much what the view is like from my office window. Sad that we are stuck inside.
2007-D-47449.jpg

I almost don't want to comment on my weather after those two pictures. Lovely day. Whatever.

Yay, tonight it's "only" -9 °C ... time for summer clothes? Not yet ;)

They said it'll get warmer, though.

Back