What's new

How's the weather today?

-12 Celsius with the windchill -17. Sky is clear and sunny, as long as your dressed for it, its not to bad.

Hahaha! In Vancouver it's snowing like crazy, and out here in Surrey it's sunny with white fluffy clouds and blue skies! Neener-neener-neener!

As much as I don't like snow, it's the sleet and freezing rain that's the worst, not only for driving your car, but also, on the other end of the spectrum, for winter sports enthusiasts.

Tommorrow in Maine, it's supposed to reach 48 degrees. And on Thursday it's supposed to reach the mid-50's! Yeah!

However, us Mainers will need to keep it in perspective. Just because the temps are going to be mild for the next couple of days doesn't mean winter is over just yet. People should know this. But their's always those who are wishful thinkers.

Here it's 0 °C right now, but that's supposed to be only a minor chill until we're getting more Spring-like temperatures. Last week, we had up to 19 °C again.

10:21pm -12 with the windchill -19
Icy in places, other places you could walk in runners.
I just want spring, hold the ice.

It's cooler today in Maine. But yesterday and the day before it were more mild than normal.

Next week I might be headed north to Bangor, Maine. And it's supposed to be in the 50's all week even up there.

This day is going to be nice for us -2 suppose to get up to +6 today. Yay! Spring is so close now, just maybe another skiff of snow. I can't wait till I can wear runners or sandals. I hope the bugs froze Lol!!! Only wishful thinking.

It's snowing! Tomorrow it's supposed to be rain, the day after wind, and I think the five day forcast is calling for sunshine by the weekend. Typical BC weather--why have just one kind when you can have it all?

Well is 9:55pm and 5 Celsius. My 12 year old daughter soon to be thirteen old daughter is out for a walk. She walks for an hour everyday after supper or Dinner as some call it. We live in such a safe place I don't need to worry about evening walks and we live in a population under six thousand.

That must be nice, wildbirdy. We can't even leave something in our yard without it being stolen, and forget about walking alone at night. Used to be only the cities you had to worry, but we're suburbia, and it's every bit as bad nowadays.

It was pouring rain this morning but right now it's sunshiny with some lovely blue patches in the sky.

Its a snowy white day here. Someone come and take this away. - 12 windchill - 17.

Back