What's new

How's the weather today?

nice here, it got up to 90* yesterday, I don't think it's going to be as hot today but I could be wrong..

Well, it is scorching hot today. I am already very scared of June and July. Due to earth quakes, the earth has been displaced from its axis. So now we will experience warmer summers and colder winters.

Still very wintery. Freezing conditions actually. On Friday it got as high as 7.5 degrees and that was in the morning. It was freezing on Friday.

it is sunny day today

it just a sun hot day , i just find a place to repair my car today . it is hot .

Am having a hot milo to try and keep warm with the freezing conditions over here in Ballarat Australia. It's winter.

So far it's nice out, I opened the house up this morning.
Will likely have to close it up after work and start up the AC.

Today is pleasant. But tommorrow it could get as high as 96 F here in Maine! We might break some weather records tommorrow! And Thursday is looking to be just as hot.

Here in the gray skied NYC... It is a beautiful 60 degrees!! well I think it is 60 degrees. lolol.

So far, there's some cloud. But it's supposed to be sunny and warm later on, hoping that this turns out to be the case.

Pissing down rain. It hasn't stopped raining for 13 hours. It's freezing weather as well.

Overcast and cool, thank goodness! Going to play some disc golf before the heat comes! :D

Today I spent the day near the coast of Maine, and it was a little cooler there than where I live in inland Maine. Today was just fine, as we had mostly sun and temps around 80F.

Back