What's new

How's the weather today?

Very smokey and hot with slight breeze here today. I prefer the smoke from the BBQ.

Not to bad at all. It's supposed to spike up in humidity this weekend but it's hovering in the mid-80s. Looks like a good day for a walk.

It's been appropriately dreary and rainy all morning, but the sun is finally coming out this afternoon.

Breezy day, air hazy, the sky is white coming from Alberta forest fires. Its plus 22 Celsius right now. Would be a beautiful day if it wasn't for the smoke.

7.7 °C half an hour ago, now 8.3 °C ... and 100% humidity ... earlier when I went outside, I saw my breath like it was Winter ... it must've been even cooler, in the middle of Summer!! Tomorrow it'll be up to 21 °C or something and next week we're going to get over 30 °C ... weirdness ... that's almost like a desert climate, cold at night and hot during daytime ... except the humidity of course ... (it rains occasionally)

Weather's up and down like a yo-yo. Yesterday sunny and warm, today cloudy and cool.
I would like a few days with cloudy and cool weather, the dog and I need a break from this humid hot weather. The best place to be when its hot and humid is in a lake or in a pool. I am at neither one. :(

I would like a few days with cloudy and cool weather, the dog and I need a break from this humid hot weather. The best place to be when its hot and humid is in a lake or in a pool. I am at neither one. :(

Poor wildbirdy! I hope either the weather or your circumstances change soon.

Way to hot and humid. 29Celsius and humidex 32. Not the time for me to be cooking in the oven. Not sure what to have for supper no thawed meat out.:confused: Sick of sandwiches. Hubby is a meat eater. I go can go a day or two without meat. Be something canned tonight.:mad:

Wet, cold and slippery conditions here in Ballarat, Australia. It's about 8 degrees celcious here.

Back