What's new

How's the weather today?

34 degrees at the moment - warms to the mid 50's maybe 60 for the last couple of days and sunny. :yay:

I'm so jealous. It's cloudy and dreary today, but not raining so far, thank goodness. I am sick, so it matches my mood perfectly...

It turned out nice here today also - of course I am in shorts - but any sane person would probably have more clothes on - it currently is 54 outside and sunny and clear with a slight breeze.

Freezing today.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Freezing today. :fartsmile:

I don't want the cold weather to come yet.
It's cold and windy and no fun to be out downtown when it's like this. :(

We have just had a one hour downpour, the result of which, after five years of dry living in this house, I come in to half my 2-bedroom suite under an inch of water; the hallway, the office, and the bedroom. I am angrified. All my towels are now in the tub soaking wet and half my stuff is up on step stools and other dry islands, and all my bookcases and my closets are pulled out from the walls. Thank goodness for those super soaker-upper orange cloths. And my brother and brother-in-law, who did the furniture pulling out and dug an emergency ditch outside to pull the water away from the suite-side of the house. What a mess. I'm going to bed.

Will this Winter ever end,,??!!

Weather is sunny and enjoyfully

Back