What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

MTS...are you gonna use that pic in your CVS photobook?

MTS...are you gonna use that pic in your CVS photobook?

Actually that would make it easy to create. I'll just use the same pic on every page. But then the lab tech might think she was my relative.
:gah:

He wants to make a photobook, not a billboard book. Silly goose.

Id bet it was for asking for the saggy vs perky **** thread over there. Then again ya have to realize how uptight thoughts are, yet saggin in many other areas. Thoughts are tight!

Yes, this was my first time banned. I've had piles of infractions and warnings, but never an outright ban. I think of it as Dr. Jekyll over there and Mr. Hyde here.

As you were one of the few pure ones running around with us black sheep, you must have known you couldn't keep your virginity forever. Sorry it was with such a nasty group, they weren't very gentle or giving. They were very selfish, only thinking of themselves and not even a thank you.

:wel: to the black sheep, the banned folk, the disappeared :giggle1:

Really. At least they could have gave you an oreo after the screwjob.

At least you know you're loved here, TON! They suck!

You can still read everything - you just can't post. Maybe you can't use the coupon database also. A little birdy told me you can register under a diff name also. Might I suggest ILuvOreos.

I tried to stop myself, but . . . . :pic:

news02.jpg

who is this?

Heidi. You mean she is still going by that 10 year old picture of hers?

I have been banned from HCW for "bullying another member"

I dunno what I did to deserve it. I don't think any of the neg reps I dished out were all that bad.

I reported a few posts for violations of the terms over there, things like going OT and describing details of coupon misuse. Only stuff that the mods have infractioned me for in the past.

I don't see how any of it was "bullying". I don't think of myself as a bully, I'm a lover not a fighter.

Of course, I can't tell if they sent me PM to tell me what I did, I can't even access the site.

Wow. I think if anything everyone there bullies you.

I'll ask after Thursday where you are when you don't post in the Shaw's forum!!

You can still read everything - you just can't post. Maybe you can't use the coupon database also. A little birdy told me you can register under a diff name also. Might I suggest ILuvOreos.

No, I can't read anything over there. I think they have blocked my IP address. I tried to clear all the cookies, etc. and simply not log in, but no use. I thought maybe I'd send a PM about it, or see an explanation of some sort.

If I have bullied someone I want to apologize to them if I've been misunderstood, or if they took one of my lame attempts at humor the wrong way. Life's too short to have people get angry or upset over small stuff like this. I am still just puzzled as to what happened.

There have been a few times over there where I've felt that a couple of folks have kind of crossed the line and said some pretty accusatory things about me, but I've never wanted anything to be censored. I enjoy the conversation, but since its not my board, I don't make the rules, so threads got locked or deleted, etc. Their yard, their ball, they make the rules - they let me play there, and I've tried to show I'm grateful to them for it by giving helpful, sometimes expert advice, sometimes with a sneaky sense of humor.

To quote Lou Costello, "I must have been a baaaad boy!"

As you were one of the few pure ones running around with us black sheep, you must have known you couldn't keep your virginity forever. Sorry it was with such a nasty group, they weren't very gentle or giving. They were very selfish, only thinking of themselves and not even a thank you.

:wel: to the black sheep, the banned folk, the disappeared :giggle1:

Dont forget the 'departed'

Geez, people can't even play nice in a virtual world. Imagine if everyone from both board were in a room together!

Back