What's new

I remember when _________ was Cool (You fill in the blank)

Wait like dating two dudes at once? Did dat. :bowing:

Ah, the days of being single @ the U Of I in the mid '60's ....meet one fellow for morning nosh & coffee....another one for lunch....perhaps some one else for a dinner date...then after he left, hit KAM's to see what was out there...and no one called you a **** :)

Ah, the days of being single @ the U Of I in the mid '60's ....meet one fellow for morning nosh & coffee....another one for lunch....perhaps some one else for a dinner date...then after he left, hit KAM's to see what was out there...and no one called you a **** :)

:coughslutcough:

patterned shoe laces==like ballons, hearts, smilies...

bartyles and james wine coolers--

no madigans at orland--chicago ridge yes, orland no..

I worked for madigans doing their windows in the late 80's--I was so alternative very anti anything trendy--we used to make fun of these clothes all the time--but we had to use them in our designs.

Hey, I still have big hair people.....

How about the high top sneakers with the latest crappy gadget that went with them (gel bottoms, air pump)

But one of my favorites was the black patent leather shoes with the lace shoe laces. I miss them. They came in a bunch of styles and had different soles, some big thick soles, some were zig zag soles (I had them).

Kinda like these, but were much cuter:

LDS07356a.jpg

Yep. That's the grunge look I miss. I totally loved the beige work boots, jeans and a big plaid shirt. But then I'd do my makeup and hair totally hawt to counter it with. :lol:

Georgie's other thread made me remember this.

Blow pop suckers (You'd lick & suck till you got to the middle & then you could blow the bubble gum.

I remember when it was cool to be an adult. Well until I became one.

:pfft:

I remember when it was cool to be an adult. Well until I became one.

:pfft:

:shesaid: :nopompom: Is it bad that I'm jealous of my kids? :surrender:

Back