What's new

I remember when _________ was Cool (You fill in the blank)

I remember when Steve used to post pics of his delicious dinners. :37:

Ya know.....before NL offed him. :pout:

MTV was cool & actually played music videos.

I had my aunt custom make me an MC Hammer outfit. Yep. Just in material alone it was $100. I wish I could go back and smack me.

I also HAD to have Duane Wayne glasses. You know the flip top sun glasses?

Again, would love to shake some sense in me. Yep, I was a black guy trapped in a white girls body I guess. :lol:

I had my aunt custom make me an MC Hammer outfit. Yep. Just in material alone it was $100. I wish I could go back and smack me.

Again, would love to shake some sense in me. Yep, I was a black guy trapped in a white girls body I guess. :lol:
We could go many places wit dat!

Ah, the days of being single @ the U Of I in the mid '60's ....meet one fellow for morning nosh & coffee....another one for lunch....perhaps some one else for a dinner date...then after he left, hit KAM's to see what was out there...and no one called you a **** :)

:coughslutcough:

:lol:

I know, right? Who'd of thought Toger was a ho?

;)

Reading further...MADIGANS! OMG, LOVED Madigans! Their lighting sucked so you couldn't see what color whatever you were buying, but it was cool!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with this. So when Marty McFly comes to pick you up for the big dance, give yourself an extra slap for dressing like the Hammer, okay?

Would love to.

And to add insult to injury....it was polka dotted. Black with white polka dots.

Please Lexi, don't hurt em.

hammer11.png

What about when Michael Jackson wasn't so crazy and he was still white.

**** my pic didn't post :(

Back