What's new

I remember when _________ was Cool (You fill in the blank)

:lol:

I know, right? Who'd of thought Toger was a ho?

;)

Reading further...MADIGANS! OMG, LOVED Madigans! Their lighting sucked so you couldn't see what color whatever you were buying, but it was cool!

No ho-ing...most 60's girls didn't put out until they got that diamond on their ring finger...nice thing was that most of the guys didn't expect more than a little dorm lounge groping...

I loved Madigan's too...@ North Riverside, I think...

Okay, thought of a few more...trapper keepers, Lisa Frank stuff, Popples, Coed Naked shirts, BUM shirts, Roxette, Milli Vanilli (until they turned out to be lip syncers), No Fear stuff, Punky Brewster, Atari, Pong, Nintendo (the first one, with Duck Hunt), Baby-Sitters Club, Sweet Valley High, Jordache, jean jackets, homemade friendship bracelets, banana clips (for hair), Doogie Howser, Rainbow Brite, Gizmo and the gremlins, Alf, "Don't worry, be happy," Hypercolor tshirts, trolls, and mood rings

"Where's the beef?!"

wheresthebeef.png

No ho-ing...most 60's girls didn't put out until they got that diamond on their ring finger...nice thing was that most of the guys didn't expect more than a little dorm lounge groping...

I loved Madigan's too...@ North Riverside, I think...

I know, I was just kidding. ;)

I still don't see the problem w/no-ho "dating" more than one person. That's what it's for!

Wait...what's this? Dorm lounge groping? Mmmm...maybe a little bit ho? :giggles:

I know, I was just kidding. ;)

Wait...what's this? Dorm lounge groping? Mmmm...maybe a little bit ho? :giggles:

This was the 60's...only grad students & maybe a few upperclassmen had cars on campus, same goes for apartments...so PDA was rampant in the dorm lounge...where we had couches, a TV, and the 3 feet on the floor rule...out of any given couple 3 feet out of 4 feet had to be on the floor at all times...on those Sundays when we could have males visit us in-room, the door had to be open the width of a book...match books did not count...

Going to Riverview...riding the Shoot The Chutes and The Bobs...it took us an El ride and 2 bus transfers to get there from FP, but it was worth it...

Sneaking in to the Western Open when it was held @ Tam O' Shanter in Niles...

Going to Oak Street Beach and picking up those cute young sailors from Great Lakes...

Going to Riverview...riding the Shoot The Chutes and The Bobs...it took us an El ride and 2 bus transfers to get there from FP, but it was worth it...

Sneaking in to the Western Open when it was held @ Tam O' Shanter in Niles...

Going to Oak Street Beach and picking up those cute young sailors from Great Lakes...

This is not helping to support your no-ho claims, young lady. :tap:

She was doing a service to out service men. Supporting those who supported us. She's patriotic.

This was the 60's remember??? They were from Omaha, Des Moines, Fargo...they thought Lake Michigan was the ocean...for an hour of conversation, they'd buy you a burger...and that is all....

This was the 60's remember??? They were from Omaha, Des Moines, Fargo...they thought Lake Michigan was the ocean...for an hour of conversation, they'd buy you a burger...and that is all....

Is that what they called it in the "courting" days? :giggles:

Just kidding Toger. I likes you. I don't think you're a ho granny.

Much. ;)

I wasn't saying you were sleepin with them babe. You were providing some much needed company. You were taking care of our boys!

Okay, thought of a few more...trapper keepers, Lisa Frank stuff, Popples, Coed Naked shirts, BUM shirts, Roxette, Milli Vanilli (until they turned out to be lip syncers), No Fear stuff, Punky Brewster, Atari, Pong, Nintendo (the first one, with Duck Hunt), Baby-Sitters Club, Sweet Valley High, Jordache, jean jackets, homemade friendship bracelets, banana clips (for hair), Doogie Howser, Rainbow Brite, Gizmo and the gremlins, Alf, "Don't worry, be happy," Hypercolor tshirts, trolls, and mood rings

DANG YOU ARE GOOD!

Loved Coed Naked stuff. I have a set of Babysitters Club in my classroom. LOL.
Trolls were "cool"?

Back