What's new

It's Baby Day! Updated OP

OMGosh! That was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'm crying tears of happiness for your beautiful baby! Congratulations !!!

Thanks for letting us share this beautiful part of your life. Enjoy her they grow up way too fast! God Bless you!

Omg!! That video was the first thing to make me happy today.. Thanks for sharing!! DH is very talented aside from being pretty hawt!! ;) congrats again!!

Wow! That was incredible! Do you have something like that for all of your kids...Wow!! Congrats and enjoy every second!

congratulations. Beautiful baby. Thank you for sharing the video. Went back to the day when my daughter was born.

Wow that is the sweetest thing - she's beautiful ,congratulations !!

Thank you for sharing that video with us. Addison is absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations!

She is adorable! Thanks for sharing such a great video!

OMG, that was a beautiful video...ALMOST made me want another one.

it does make me want another. That was absolutely beautiful.. I have never seen a video like that before welcoming a baby. That was just precious and pricelss. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

it does make me want another. That was absolutely beautiful.. I have never seen a video like that before welcoming a baby. That was just precious and pricelss. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Go for it! You have three so well................go for #4! :hiphip:

She is Beautiful. Big and healthy...........Congrats. I also wanted another, but my DD is now 15. Could start all over again, but probably not.

Go for it! You have three so well................go for #4! :hiphip:

ha ha... you wanna come babysit? I'm afraid I might lose my sanity. Maybe in a couple months I might "get on board".

ha ha... you wanna come babysit? I'm afraid I might lose my sanity. Maybe in a couple months I might "get on board".

Oh come on the craziness is fun. How old are your other kids?

Holy crap it's way too early in the day to cry!!!! That was a beautiful video, can I borrow your hubby for our next baby? :)
Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!!!!

awww, can't believe that was inside you. :lol:

What a beautiful baby girl! Thanks for sharing the video, how sweet! You look amazing, clearly you have this down pat at this point! What a nice memory for her as she grows up.

Oh come on the craziness is fun. How old are your other kids?

5, 3, and 21 months. The diff btwn the 3 yo and 21m dd, is only 18 months. I think that is what mostly took my sanity. At least if I started now they would be at least 2.5 yrs apart which would be much better. Big thing holding me back is age. I'm 41.

your dh takes awesome photos--and makes nice videos--he is a keeper!! :)

Back