What's new

It's OFFICIAL...

Ohhhh BTW - Yes workmans comp... a strap broke while he was lifting a 100LBs battery... keep in mind DH is ONLY 120LBS sent him flying back and tore something.... think it was his shoulder cuff or something along those lines.... I forget the name.

Ohhhh BTW - Yes workmans comp... a strap broke while he was lifting a 100LBs battery... keep in mind DH is ONLY 120LBS sent him flying back and tore something.... think it was his shoulder cuff or something along those lines.... I forget the name.

Oh wow. Well I'm glad it wasnt' worse.

Wait, your DH is only 120lbs?!

Rotater cuff?

i wish him well in his surgery and his recovery. Yes, men are pansy asses when it comes to pain. I know he will do great and will be able to be more comfortable once hes healed.

Rotator Cuff??? I hope all goes well. Just PLEASE make sure you are confident in your surgent and comfortable with him/her too! And that they are good doctors!

No kiddin! I couldn't **** a guy that skinny, I'd break him!

Ever seen Road Trip....

he is DJ Qualls I am the big black girl.... :9: works for us... although DH is QUITE muscular where that guy is just a BEAN POLE!!!

MeandJeff.jpg

Me and DH on our wedding day June 2002.

What can I say he's a CHUBBY CHASER...

Piggers must be a gentle lovah.

Great now I'm singing that Robin Thicke :)drool:) song "It's your body, we'll go hard if you want to, soft if you want to......" :choir:

Awww, Kermie is so hawt....

Great now I'm singing that Robin Thicke :)drool:) song "It's your body, we'll go hard if you want to, soft if you want to......" :choir:

I can't drool at Alan Thicke's kid. It just seems wrong.

On a related note, in what circumstance would you ever ask a guy to "go soft"?

Myfav.jpg

I like him better here... so edible... :drool:

Back