What's new

It's OFFICIAL...

I love piggy and all her badass tattoos....

when you were getting that one on your boob, did the tattoo guy catch a glimpse of aerola?

TELL US!

I love piggy and all her badass tattoos....

when you were getting that one on your boob, did the tattoo guy catch a glimpse of aerola?

TELL US!

not sure but I have... :lol::lol:

MrsP: hope your DH has a successful and uneventful surgery! WC should be covering everything plus he will be gettin' paid for his time off...

Rybran you saw Piggy's boobs?

are they as magnificent as they look?

What do you call my nips Jen.... transparent nipples??? LMAO.... my nipples are uber light just like my skin itself... a bit darker but not really.. can't really explain

What do you call my nips Jen.... transparent nipples??? LMAO.... my nipples are uber light just like my skin itself... a bit darker but not really.. can't really explain

Then just show us. :bee:

Yeah, I'm gonna need some photographic evidence of these claims.

Yeah, I'm gonna need some photographic evidence of these claims.

I bet we have some noobs confused that we wanna see boobs. :lol:

For sure they are confused..... LOL :)

DH just called me the Workmans comp people are not going to approve the surgery. :eek:hreally:

Just called our attorney.... we'll see about that! ****ERS!

My dad just had rotator cuff repair surgery about 4 months ago .... had the ice machine and all. He did great and is 65 years old, I'm sure your dh will do really well. He said the best thing that helped him was to sleep in a reclining chair. It was way more comfortable for him and he believes that was the difference b/t a good and a bad experience. He was off prescription pain meds by 4-5 days after the surgery and on Tylenol after that. Your dh will be in a big brace after the surgery, along with the ice wrap thing that goes around his shoulder/arm. He won't be able to sleep on either side due to the brace and set-up, it will be his back only -- my dad said that laying flat on his back was really uncomfortable, the chair was great.

Best of luck to your dh and hope the insurance stuff gets figured out.

BTW, don't the men in our lives LOVE to get attention on themselves?! I'm not saying that surgery is like a little cut on the finger, but I mean really, we are pregnant for 10 months and deliver babies and we hardly miss a step and carry on like we didn't just have a major insult to our bodies. The guys (no offense boys), expect to be babied for things that we wouldn't even complain about!:hides:

I hope the surgery is successful with uneventful and speedy recovery.

Just focus on the success of surgery for now. I know its stressful dealing with the case against workman's comp. For now, deal with them one at a time so you don't get too stressed out.

My prayers are with you.

I hope the surgery is successful with uneventful and speedy recovery.

Just focus on the success of surgery for now. I know its stressful dealing with the case against workman's comp. For now, deal with them one at a time so you don't get too stressed out.

Good advice. Focus on what needs to be done (health/healing) and the $ part will follow.

:lol::lol:
Its been a long time... next time I see you-- I will check to see if they have darkened up.

Piggy has albino boobies!

FOOLS!! :roll: they are PINK! Ha ha ha ha....

I am so aggrivated.. and what pisses me off more is I SHOULDN'T be... the workmans comp comp is GOING to make this HELL on us! Even the attorney told us this.... I need to take a breather and roll with the punches!

Whooooooo sahhhhhhhhhhh.........

Back