What's new

It's OFFICIAL...

I bet mine are lighter....my entire body is practically translucent

I will send a pic of my boob to mrsmom and she will confirm that I ain't lying....

sound good?

I will send a pic of my boob to mrsmom and she will confirm that I ain't lying....

sound good?

:pout:

Doode we've resorted to SEXTING!!! OMG....

Piggy has albino boobies!
:roll:

Sorry Header that this is happening... When I was handling WC Cases-- this happened ALL the TIME... so the regular insurance would pay- once the case settled- we'd all get 1/3 of the settlement... Some cases took years to settle!
It sux!
WHY arn't they payin'? What are they sayin'?

sound good?

No way... MrsP's were the lightest I have ever seen...

sound good?

Awww.....they're still quite perky for a woman of your age. Fiya yours are a very light pink. From what I've read about Pigger's taters, they're more skin colored.

I like pink. :cartwheel:

This is hilarious, but I think we should move the nip talk to another thread. Piggy's Pipe's Shoulder deserves its own thread.

Maybe a nipple poll? What color are your nips? LOL!

I just looked @ pictures of my **** and it is quite lumpy... I am thinking **** implants are the key here....

My husband had the rotator cuff surgery too....both shoulders at separate times. Don't worry about the insurance and the bills.....I did and it all worked out in the end....so just take care of you and you DH and everything else will be fine. As long as he follows the Doc's orders and does the PT he'll be fine. My DH slept in his recliner for weeks , it was the only way he would be comfortable

Rybran how did the situation present itself that you were allowed all access visibility to Piggy's aerolas.....

there MUST be a story...

I showed her my piercings....

pfft.....and you CLAIM to love me?

:hi5 I do wub you baby.....

MrsP and I have the same boobs. Mine are before her surgery though!!! LOL :lol:

who started to mix talks on **** and workman's comp?

now IDK what's the topic :pout:

Don't ALL conversations on OT eventually veer towards ****, pipe or vag?

Tazzy should rename this board the Fun Parts Forum!

ETA: It's totally my fault, I gave healing tips based on my recovery from bazoombs surgery.

Back