What's new

Kids? How many???

mommy2912

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Since everyone is asking questions to get to know each other better I'm curious how many kids everyone has....

I have 5 bio...
DS9
DS8
DD4
DD3
DD5months

And 2 "stepkids"..
DSD12 (this month)
DSS9

I guess I feel like I have more than most and I'm always curious who else has "more than the average family" like me!

And yes Furbabies count :) (I have 2 kitties)

I also have 5 bio kids and 2 steps.
DD30
DD28
DD26
DD19
DS14

2 steps
DD20
DD almost 18

1 Bio...
DS31

3 Steps...
DSS37
DSD34
DSS32

All their names begin with T...it had to be...

I have

DS14
DD5
DD4
DD1

Plus 1 stepdaughter, 14.

I have one beautiful DS here with me whom is 10 yo.
And I have one Angel always looking over me whom would of been 14 come this October.

I have five biological children
25 DS
23 DS
20 DD
15 DD
5 DS
Such wonderful blessings

None of our own but many that call us mom and dad. I always say that DH is the neighborhood dad. I swear people don't know how blessed they are to have kids.... most don't spend the time needed with them. Our neighborhood kids are always over.... The older ones are always hanging out in the shop with DH working on cars, 4-wheelers ect. Funny even after they move away they still call and come over. DH has always been great with kids, the time and patience he shows is simpley amazing. When DH and I go for a bike ride or 4 wheeling, snowmobiling ect we always have at least 3 kids in tow. Guess God had plans for us to be every childs parents.

I have 2 DS's one is 18 and graduating high school and the other is 16. Not really looking forward to the fall when my oldest goes away to school.

3 boys

my 17 year old turns 18 on saturday. graduates high school on the 21st

1- 15 yr old girl
plus 65 other kids that all come over at some time or another to hang out, eat the stockpile, have a bon fire, sleep over (girls only), etc.....gotta love 'em!

I wish I could have had more, but I've "adopted" so many through my own daughter, and for that I feel blessed........the more the merrier!

14 yo boy and 4 yo boy....

I have 4 boys ages 15,13,12 and 6. That last one was a total surprise, same husband and all and he has brightened up everyone's days!

Back