What's new

Kids? How many???

3 kids

DS 6
DS 4
DS 1

We were hoping to have 4 or 5 but just found out we are facing fertility issues, so it may not be an option :-(

Wow!! Time has FLOWN!! Seems like last week when we found out he was coming!:cartwheel::cartwheel:

and may i say that Tracey makes such a cute pregnant lady!?!? :bliss:

3 kids

DS 6
DS 4
DS 1

We were hoping to have 4 or 5 but just found out we are facing fertility issues, so it may not be an option :-(

:huggy: I'm sorry!

God has His plan. I have found it is often so much better than our own. I did not want another child, but got one... I had a very hard time getting my brain around it at first, but it has been such a huge blessing.

And just b/c a doctor may tell you there is an issue... Well, they are called "practices" for a reason right? Trust in His plan and His timing.

I'm sure the 3 that you already have are completely wonderful and fill you up! Those are wonderful ages!

3 dd (almost 14y, 10y, and 6yrs) and 1 ds (3yrs) aka the 'prince' talk about a spoiled boy!
unsolicited having children advice, listen to your heart and trust in God. We are struggling a bit financially handling all 4 but I knew in my heart that 4 was the right number for us and it will all work out.

I have 1 dd(20) who i adore
4 fur babies (2 boys,2 girls)

2 boys 6 and 1. Done, but DH tells me the other day...if you want another I would be OK with that...darn darn darn. Seriouly we are done....too hard for me to get PG (fertility struggles) and this last PG and birth were crazy (he was born 7 weeks early with umbillical cord wrapped around his head and neck)...so we are DONE!!

2 furbabies.
chocolate lab almost 12 named Ruger
mixed breed around 3-4 years old named Dori

Seven, 4 boys & 3 girls, ages 3.5 to 13.
No pets.

:faint: I think you win.
If you only count biological human children I guess I "win" the thread.

I do know that even when they drive me nuts I'm lucky to have them, which definitely makes me a winner. Sometimes I don't appreciate it when they're awake though.

If you only count biological human children I guess I "win" the thread.

I do know that even when they drive me nuts I'm lucky to have them, which definitely makes me a winner. Sometimes I don't appreciate it when they're awake though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean!!! As I type with a wiggly 5 month old on my lap!!! :lol:

1 son 14 (really a step son but his mother is a POS)
6 cats
1 dog

And I spend 8 hours a day with 4 children ages 13-18 months

I have 2

Daughter will be 29 in a couple weeks
Son is 24

1 meany black cat Pookie 14years

1 beautiful grandson Ethan 3 months

2 biological kids,

DD is 20 in sophomore college taking pre-med
DS is 6 in 1st grade
PLUS
7 non bio babies at the feeding center aged 2 months to 18 months.

ETA: we have 2 paint horses: T-bird and MrsSmith

I thrive on the smell of babies' breath everyday. I get a 'high' when I go visit and feed/rock them to sleep. No holidays except when there's thunderstorms since I don't like driving in the rain.

Back