What's new

Laser Keyboards

HappyMonkey said:
I have a machete, but I don't go wielding it around town.

Really, I don't feel comfortable carrying around weapons, because (to me) it seems like they just bring more problems than they're worth.
I carry a weapon because when I was younger I was on the other side. Those people don't give a crap really whether you live or die. If someone is going to try and take my life or harm me in any way I am going to make it easier for myself to fight back. I will not let some little piss ant decide whether I live or die without making him sorry for choosing that path.

There you go Chris, people like us learn quickly not to be a push over lol.

Nicholas said:
There you go Chris, people like us learn quickly not to be a push over lol.
When I was younger I would pray on people idiocy. Trusting everybody thinking the world is rainbow and lollipops. When I straightened that part of me changed. Though the change was in the fact that I will not let another decide whether I live or die without me deciding the same fate for him.

I don't use weapons, I am in a relative secure envrinment and attacks anr robs are rare. My fist are my weapons, but I have not used them in the last 15 years, I have not any problem since that time.
Anyway always is good idea to have a hidden baseball bat in your car or near your bed.

mrjohny said:
I don't use weapons, I am in a relative secure envrinment and attacks anr robs are rare. My fist are my weapons, but I have not used them in the last 15 years, I have not any problem since that time.
Anyway always is good idea to have a hidden baseball bat in your car or near your bed.
Shotgun works much better.

I sleep with a katana and have various melee weapons stashed in strategic places in my house. My brother is the one packing heat. He has many guns, but 3 of them always have one in the chamber. I feel bad for any crackhead intruders.

Frost said:
Gotta go with what you can afford ;)
Agreed though the saying is never bring a knife to a gun fight. Beings you don't know what an intruder is carrying when they break into your house I will stick with a gun.

A month ago a 72 year old granny fired her S&W .357 at an intruder. On the 911 tape she yells ..."Back up you son of a ****, Back up" The intruder was not hit, but retreated nonetheless.

Messing with someone cornered in their own house is super dangerous, super stupid. Fight or flight, ya know.

Back