What's new

Manti Teo hoax? (nothing to see here folks... move it along)

Re: Manti Teo hoax? (Should I add the blinking light?) lol

"kinda separated"?! I'm surprised at you MM.........is that like "kinda pregnant"?

Just sayin'. :9:

did you read #4...#4 trumps everything!

And I said kinda because I think they were legally separated/filing for divorce, but he still lived there.

And I said kinda because I think they were legally separated/filing for divorce, but he still lived there.

Fact is they were BOTH still married...............as a good Christian woman, don't you think that two mature people with kids could/ should keep their pants on until things are final? Just curious.

WWJD?

Just kidding....no one need answer that.

Ennui's of course. That was a PG-13 LG post and since 1. The store manager is a cutie, 2. They are now married (and were quickly married), 3. She was kinda separated, and most importantly 4. He is a great contributor to my stockpile with his store's love of couponers, I call foul on that one and say she did it all for us because CW is that important to her :)

Really, really???? 1-4 who cares. I say LGs comment was much worse.

Fact is they were BOTH still married...............as a good Christian woman, don't you think that two mature people with kids could/ should keep their pants on until things are final? Just curious.

DID YOU SEE #4? :lol:

I cant imagine myself not married to truthfully answer that question. I actually admire (not the right word...but cant think of the word I want to say) that she married her first and is now married to her second. She can obviously stay in a committed relationship, but then again we only know about each other what we choose to share. There are plenty of things I judge (that I shouldn't) but I try to not judge marriage. Marriage aint for punks and what happens in your house with marriage is something you have to answer for and only you know what you can handle. Hope to never be in that predicament, but that is really her business as far as I am concerned. I dont want no one judging my marriage because there are days I can shame a sailor with what goes on around here.

And thanks for the good Christian woman comment :) but A good Christian woman (which I wouldn't call myself, but I am striving) would also not judge.

Now, with that said....can you please stop turning the fun thread into something so serious? :flowers:

My comments were more the sterotypical old bat who has 50 cats and a computer to keep her company and has to make "low blow" comments on subjects like this..... The Penn State incident involved harming children, this whole whatever it is didn't harm anyone really. To compare the hurt/pain/suffering those victim's of Paterno endure to this bullshit is a low blow and WAYYYYYYY out of line. So yea, I will have some fun while making my point and NO I am not really interested in if ennui has cats/been with a guy. Oh and Mrs.Melton thanks, I think he is a cutie too! Lol were you the one he was fixing the Bayer RR for last week?

Now, with that said....can you please stop turning the fun thread into something so serious? :flowers:

I'm coming back to the new CW as a straight person.

:pigfly:

I think LG's point was that this stupid, trivial "does Manti Te'o have a fake dead girlfriend" media frenzy is nothing remotely close in magnitude to the tragedy of all those abused boys from Penn State.

Ennui was saying both have to do with institutions and their love of football over facts.

But the fact is, this stupid hoax is just a waste of breath, and while it may interest others to find the end of the rabbit trail....there is no one on this earth who will be tortured by this episode until the end of his life, except - perhaps - Manti Te'o and one or two other people.

Anyone else think that maybe we all know a little toooo much about each other?

The low blows around here remind me of stuff only people that know you can pull out of their hats.

Like Thanksgiving with all the extended family.

Honestly I could never give a rat's **** whom and when she sleeps with anyone. The thing that gets me is the saying "I would never.........." and then look at that you did and are making excuses for it.

If it was me, I would say "Remember how I said I would never mess with a married man? Yeah, well................FAIL!". :lol: Just own is all I'm sayin'.

Ok, ok................back to fun! :cartwheel:

The low blows around here remind me of stuff only people that know you can pull out of their hats.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I have always said we are one big dysfunctional family.

Oooh, as confusing as it would be, it could be so much fun if everyone signed up at the new CW with a totally new username. (I know I've been against this before, but blame it on Barb's statement above.) We could all have guessing games to see who the user is.

Or maybe everyone could get to sign up with their current name as well as an alias name. Could really confuse the hell out of each other by posting in your own alias thread guessing.

Nah, just kidding. Kinda.

:sheep1:

We got the WHOLE family!!

Your siblings that REALLY know your stories and haunt you with them.
The cousins that just keep eating and try to act like they didn't HEAR what they said to each other.
The older relatives that say "now, that isn't nice"

We need someone to burn the turkey and someone else to throw a drink and BOOM!!! Thanksgiving!

"We are family............" :choir: :choir: :choir:

Even when I KNOW who someone is...it takes me MONTHS AND MONTHS to remember who they are when I see their posts.

Maybe (if we have signatures) those that make the change should put "formally known as........." in their signature.

I'm wide open, and you all know it. Spent too many years, trying to pretend, and hide stuffs.

I'm wide open, and you all know it. Spent too many years, trying to pretend, and hide stuffs.

And I assume here we never EVER made you feel you needed to do so.(hide stuffs):flowers::flowers:

I'm a little more opaque than most, but even if I changed my username it would take about 3 posts for you guys to figure me out.

I'm sure in one of my first three posts I'd mention, Lex, Lawson or Canada.

Back