What's new

Manti Teo hoax? (nothing to see here folks... move it along)

fakegirlfiendndbradybunch.jpg
Thanks cuz I was really realllly afraid to ask :laugh:

Wow, this one really got weirdly personal and hurtful, didn't it? I really don't get the way that people beat up on each other here. Ever since it was pointed out during one of the last fracases I think of Steve's tagline: more drama than a gaggle of queens. Well, I used to belong to a gaggle of queens. There were about 20 of us and we insulted each other. It was an art form, it was a way of life. The insults flew fast and furious and they were well-crafted and personal. And in a weird way, it was a lot of fun, because you kind of knew it was all part of the game. And because you knew that if you ever really needed any of these guys they would be there for you. If anyone outside of the group actually insulted one of us it was on--and occasionally if someone really did get their feelings hurt it all melted away and we were there for each other. The one thing I learned from that group was that when one of your own falls, even if you pushed him down your ****-self, YOU HELP A SISTER UP.

Sometimes I wish we were a little more like a gaggle of queens...

I spell it "travelled," too. Until it underlines it in red & then I have to look at it for a sec & every time I am surprised there is only supposed to be one "l." :lol:

Thank God for Firefox auto spell check.

Wow, this one really got weirdly personal and hurtful, didn't it? I really don't get the way that people beat up on each other here. Ever since it was pointed out during one of the last fracases I think of Steve's tagline: more drama than a gaggle of queens. Well, I used to belong to a gaggle of queens. There were about 20 of us and we insulted each other. It was an art form, it was a way of life. The insults flew fast and furious and they were well-crafted and personal. And in a weird way, it was a lot of fun, because you kind of knew it was all part of the game. And because you knew that if you ever really needed any of these guys they would be there for you. If anyone outside of the group actually insulted one of us it was on--and occasionally if someone really did get their feelings hurt it all melted away and we were there for each other. The one thing I learned from that group was that when one of your own falls, even if you pushed him down your ****-self, YOU HELP A SISTER UP.

Sometimes I wish we were a little more like a gaggle of queens...

I think that does kinda describe us. When outsiders come in, no matter who the person is we generally unite to back the regular person up. Only problem is we are far more than 20 and we live behind the screen and can be keyboard gangsters and no one really know who you are in real life.

Back