What's new

Manti Teo hoax? (nothing to see here folks... move it along)

Re: Manti Teo hoax? (Should I add the blinking light?) lol

Shall I turn the blinker light off?:wait2:

And I assume here we never EVER made you feel you needed to do so.(hide stuffs):flowers::flowers:
Well he does need to hide stuffs about beautiful weather. We just can't put up with crap like that. At least not in the Winter.

I'm a little more opaque than most, but even if I changed my username it would take about 3 posts for you guys to figure me out.

I'm sure in one of my first three posts I'd mention, Lex, Lawson or Canada.

Or you'd spell something funny - throwing in a u where it just doesn't belong. :giggles:

Well he does need to hide stuffs about beautiful weather. We just can't put up with crap like that. At least not in the Winter.

I figure when the hurricaine is on the way to FLA we can remind him we have no snow.:flowers::flowers:

fakegirlfiendndbradybunch.jpg

Or you'd spell something funny - throwing in a u where it just doesn't belong. :giggles:

That or I'll double my l (like jewellery instead of jewelry, except that example has an extra e as well, guess counselor vs counsellor is a better example)

Let's just go with if you see extra letters and it kinda looks right then it's me.

That or I'll double my l (like jewellery instead of jewelry, except that example has an extra e as well, guess counselor vs counsellor is a better example)

Let's just go with if you see extra letters and it kinda looks right then it's me.

Exactly.

That poster isn't a crappy speller just an odd speller. Yup - must be Liz. :giggles:

I think my favourite canadia-ism was cheque instead of check.

I think my favourite canadia-ism was cheque instead of check.

Don't be spelling like that on the new board or you'll confuse the crap out of us. (well at least me)

Just don't start spelling like Nohio's wanna be FWB Merle. Did ya get that far in the thread Joan? When everyone checked out his FB page and the horrible crap he posted but she still defended him as a good guy.

Just don't start spelling like Nohio's wanna be FWB Merle. Did ya get that far in the thread Joan? When everyone checked out his FB page and the horrible crap he posted but she still defended him as a good guy.

No, I started skipping lots of pages and then just had enough. S a t i 's crazy really came through on the pages I did read. :sheep1:

Don't be spelling like that on the new board or you'll confuse the crap out of us. (well at least me)

aww, you have nothing to worry about.

:hides: It actually is a very very minor peeve of mine when Americans spell the word 'grey.' Only Canadians and Brits and maybe Aussies and Kiwis and maybe(??) Caymanians and other people who have the Queen on their money can spell it 'grey.'

For Americans, it should be gray, dammit. Unless you're talking about the hound, the tea or Zane.

I spell it "travelled," too. Until it underlines it in red & then I have to look at it for a sec & every time I am surprised there is only supposed to be one "l." :lol:

I can remember arguing with my 3rd grade teacher that you CAN spell theater "theatre." I didn't win. I was so upset to get a 90 on a spelling test, too. :giggles:

I'm still worried about helping Lex spell. I'm going to have to look up words just to be sure they will be correct on the test.

And my dog just let loose a SBD.

Dang, that's just nasty.

When I was in school, it used to be considered mistake if you spell the American way(our English teachers were trained in UK), now the young English teachers themselves are confused due to all the media/internet using American English. I am an aware speller, sometime need spell checker, but mostly just confused. LOL

:9:

I almost missed this. I am late to the party but when has that ever stopped me? :giggle:

married is married, separated is not single. It's married with a different address (usually, although it wasn't in LG's case). While it is lovely that LG and the manager found love and have blended and expanded their family now, you can't escape the fact that it started as an adulterous affair on both their parts. The comparison to Penn State was way off base and out of line, insulting to the victims and in ridiculously poor taste.

Telling ennui no one will ever F*ck her was also out of line and in poor taste.

And I don't understand why people insult other people about their age or being "old". Newsflash....we're all going to get there one day (God willing). So I'm not sure about using that as an insult...it's a moving train and we're all on it. It's not like calling someone ugly, or fat, or smelly or anything that you could try not to be. You will in fact get old one day yourself.

:9:

I almost missed this. I am late to the party but when has that ever stopped me? :giggle:

married is married, separated is not single. It's married with a different address (usually, although it wasn't in LG's case). While it is lovely that LG and the manager found love and have blended and expanded their family now, you can't escape the fact that it started as an adulterous affair on both their parts. The comparison to Penn State was way off base and out of line, insulting to the victims and in ridiculously poor taste.

Telling ennui no one will ever F*ck her was also out of line and in poor taste.

And I don't understand why people insult other people about their age or being "old". Newsflash....we're all going to get there one day (God willing). So I'm not sure about using that as an insult...it's a moving train and we're all on it. It's not like calling someone ugly, or fat, or smelly or anything that you could try not to be. You will in fact get old one day yourself.

Wow, OMG! The world is ending (I guess it actually is in a CW way for a couple days) I completely agree with your post! :lol:

Back