What's new

NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Don't think Louisville has the talent or size to match-up with UK. UL was actually the better seed than Florida, so not sure if that was really an upset even if the odds makers had Florida the favorite.

I would much rather play UL than Florida. We beat Florida three times during the season and I think it would be very difficult to be them again. Also, UL is the less talented less athletic team and I am glad we don't play them.

Louisville is making a game out of this. Looks like it might end up coming down to who makes the big plays down the stretch.

Kentucky pulled it out, but Louisville put up a great fight!

Looks like this will be the year UK pulls it off and Coach Cal wins his first Championship. I believe we have more talent at every position than Kansas.

I am looking forward to seeing this matchup in the finale. I really am up in air about who is going to win. It should prove to be a great fight!

This should be a good game. I am anxious to see how Davis does against Robinson and Withey. I'm sure the scouts are happy they get to see these guys match up as well.

For those of you not watching the game, it looks like Kentucky is going to win. They have like a 10 point spread on Kansas right now

I can't say it was that interesting of a game as UK had control the whole time. KU made a brief run, but the deficit was just too big for them to overcome without them playing flawless and needing UK to falter down the stretch.

I was hoping that Kansas would of won this tourney since both Wisconsin and Marquette was out of it. Hand it to Kentucky for playing a great game. My congrats to them they have earned it.

Big blue!! When Kentucky is ON they are unstoppable, hopefully this is the year they take it. They for sure have the talent, and the unibrow (I LOVE Anthony Davis).

It was a great great game. Kansas had me sweating during the 2nd half when they were hot. I think they had an 12-2 run. Overall, I'm just glad Kentucky took the title. Saved me bracket ;)

I would like College Basketball to go away from a 35 second shot clock, that's just not needed. The TV timeouts every 4 minutes of play is annoying too, especially when a timeout has already been called. Those should cancel out the TV ones.

You can't match March Madness though, it's one of the most exciting sporting events in the world.

I would like College Basketball to go away from a 35 second shot clock, that's just not needed. The TV timeouts every 4 minutes of play is annoying too, especially when a timeout has already been called. Those should cancel out the TV ones.

You can't match March Madness though, it's one of the most exciting sporting events in the world.

I agree with the TV timeouts, but I think a shot clock is needed. If anything it should be shortened to speed up the pace of the games.

I wish they would change the one and done rule. I would love to have Davis, MKG, and Teague come back for another year.

Back