What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

Rusty only gets a 4 finger discount!

hi-four (instead of hi-five)

Bumping.....I believe this is what sati is looking for and sandy was referring to. Sati, go to page 1 :)

Mts is crony & a woman?

They couldn't recognize quality pipe if it was dangled right in front of their face.....

now on the other hand, if it was a snickers.....

LMAO Dee..lobsterfest....that was a good one....

LMFAO. Where the hell did that come from?

Can I get some PPHF for the Human Fund? If not, I'm gonna poke you with a stick!

Did lobsterfest have another baby?

Alright... I have held this question for a while now as there isn't a polite, subtle or decent way to ask this.. so here goes....
You all have said the mods at the neighbors (HCW) have discussed some personal stuff, as if we haven't here.. please! LOL After reading Dee's question of Did Lobsterfest have another baby... I have to ask...

Did she (The Cone, I am assuming is lobsterfest) announce she had crabs? Or whats with lobsterfest?

Right, I'd heard she had warts. Why would anyone admit that on any forum and think there isn't a chance in it coming back to haunt... utter stupidity! Just wondered if she also admitted to crabs.

Lobsterfest- Pinecone and her hubby had lobster or crap hats on at their wedding, thanks to the pictures they posted (of cutting their cake with pinecones decorating it...looked like ****s).

Yes, she had another baby. Last year I believe. Wonder how she got hubby to knock her up for that one?

She talked about having vaginal warts on some other forum...and of course, it came back to her.

Not sure if that is the lobster connection.

LMAO!!!

I know what the connection is...

she had posted her wedding pictures online at one point on one of the websites, and she and her dh were dressed in lobster suits instead of traditional wedding attire.

:lol::lol::lol:

boy did it look, well ----------------- STUPID!

Yep, but gives new light on the "neighbors"!

yes, yes it does give some light.......now can i have a beer to read it all over again? i havent had a beer in a long time
If beer is your thing, sure. Myself, I think I'll have a Sprite Zero with extra lemon and lime in a tall glass with ice and lemon/lime garnish. :bowing:

WOW! That was good reading... I googled DAGG and deals a go go and I can't find them.... are they families.com now?? Confused!

they owe me 5 bucks!

Back