What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

The chat brought up "pics of Heidi" so, figured this ought to be bumped... wth why not :)

The chat brought up "pics of Heidi" so, figured this ought to be bumped... wth why not :)

This was the first thread I searched cause I thought it had the pic too, but I guess not.

And the reason we didn't post a group pic...rofl!!

Ahhhhh... good point! Although were a bunch of hawties they would be SO jealous! ;)

There's names in there I haven't heard of in years...

I feel nostalgic, I was on the hitlist :lol:

I can still remember MM107 when she discovered her PMs were being read. and how they found out she joined CW. C'mon, convince us now they don't read PMs?

Crazy stuff Man! I can just say that I am glad I am here! Thanks again Barb!

Yeah, this thread was very...um, educational. I wonder if they're still that paranoid. If so, I'm guessing I might be on their watchlist by now, especially if they're monitoring CW. I've never said a lot about my feelings toward HCW nazism on their board, but it feels good to have a space to say it here. :)

Didn't know where else to hang this...I was checking out their freebie page...

Post content copyright 2006-2010 MrsPinecone @ HCW. Permission to quote or repost is denied.

Didn't know where else to hang this...I was checking out their freebie page...

Post content copyright 2006-2010 MrsPinecone @ HCW. Permission to quote or repost is denied.
Were there any freebies other than stuff for genital warts?

Or creams for anal bugs? :roll:

Where's that thread? :lol:

None that I saw...the freebie mod was bumping a bunch of really old spam-a-rific offers...

bumping, though I am positive this would NEVER be deleted!!!

Right, but I couldn't remember the titles at all to bump them

Back