What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

I am really shocked at all those people hiding in their nice little mod facade. I asked the question whats mardi gras cuz I really didnt know. Yes, there is also google, but i didnt use it. Granted, the She isnt all that stupid is uncalled for. And NRpeace, I did try to do a trade with her about the suave and was serious, but you know how they had me on ignore so whatever I sent her, she never got, and I never got back with her after they took off the ignore. WOW. Im shocked and upset. Well not really shocked, but thanks for shining the light.

Corganiacs said:
I am really shocked at all those people hiding in their nice little mod facade. I asked the question whats mardi gras cuz I really didnt know. Yes, there is also google, but i didnt use it. Granted, the She isnt all that stupid is uncalled for. And NRpeace, I did try to do a trade with her about the suave and was serious, but you know how they had me on ignore so whatever I sent her, she never got, and I never got back with her after they took off the ignore. WOW. Im shocked and upset. Well not really shocked, but thanks for shining the light.

What about MrsP's STUPID accusation of you not being smart & not a med student?

What the hell does she know?

AnnetteP said:
They are worse than what they accused us of being.

If you all have any of the member's email addresses, I would more than gladly C&P them this info found in their mod forum.

What assholes.

kzrainbow said:
Tell ya what Corgs they really really slammed you! I was astonished, I mean, we know you are weird and everything but isn't it a fact that people are different? **** on TOAST they had no right to talk **** about your going to school like that.

For the record, and yes I am about to get RACIAL...every Asian family I have ever known has been hellbent on making sure the kids went to college. They totally slapped you in the face over there!

I know - WTH are they even thinking?!

MrsP is NOT one to talk.

1) Her ex hubby cheated on her.
2) Her current hubby won't impregnate her.
3) Her students hated her.
4) The Brits despised her.
5) She doesn't have a job.

I could go on & on.

I have so much trust in my man, I know with 110% certainty that he would never ever even look at another woman, nevermind cheat.

I rather have my man home playing video games than @#$#@!ing another woman.

But hey, who am I to think video games are horrible. lol.

AnnetteP said:
Hey! I don't have a job either. Easy there, nellie.

Well, Annette, considering the amount of pain you are in, I wouldn't advise you to work.

MrsP does not have anything physically wrong with her. Now mental issues are a whole different story!

AnnetteP said:
Hey! I don't have a job either. Easy there, nellie.

Yeah, but your back is bad. She has no reason.

Actually, I don't work because I have Lupus. The back injury has just been a bonus. :mad:

My name is Lupus....I live on the second floor.

:( Sorry about that. Another reason which is a doozy. :(

kzrainbow said:
I am on disability, no job either. I do happen to have an adorable baby as well :) she needs her MOMMY...oh and I nursed her too.

MrsP can shove it. Shove it HARD, and what will not fit? She can break it off and beat herself about the head with.

Lalalalalalalalala....

You are a SAHM..you're babies need you!

Wow. MrsP really is a ****. Desi, you have a good reason for hating her!!! OMG. How does my time spent online has anything to do with her? She doesnt know what the schedule is like for a sex therapist student. Sheesh. Come into my ER and Ill whip out a vibrator...and kill her ****.

I don't get disability. I applied, but was in too much pain to bother constesting it. I will make an appointment again...when I feel better. Boy is that backwards or what?

AnnetteP said:
Actually, I don't work because I have Lupus. The back injury has just been a bonus. :mad:

That is why you shouldn't work.

She has no excuse whatsoever.

Nope, no fibromyalgia. I have other things to make up for it. :rolleyes:

Video games? They are the devil.

Back