What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

Corganiacs said:
Wow. MrsP really is a ****. Desi, you have a good reason for hating her!!! OMG. How does my time spent online has anything to do with her? She doesnt know what the schedule is like for a sex therapist student. Sheesh. Come into my ER and Ill whip out a vibrator...and kill her ****.

You know, she is so narrow minded.

I know so many med students and they are at the top of their ****ing class, but NO they do not study all the ****ing time. They go out & party & do drugs. Yes, MED students. At least you aren't doing that **** & have a constructive hobby and she is bashing you for it?

She needs to STFU.

Putting this up for everyone to see today. It will be put back where I got it by the end of today. So print it out and use it for when you need some alone time in the bathroom. ;)

Tazznum1 said:
Putting this up for everyone to see today. It will be put back where I got it by the end of today. So print it out and use it for when you need some alone time in the bathroom. ;)
Yo, I cant print at work. So dont take it down until 8pm :)

ok.

Only if CK the blacktino asks me.

#8 Report Bad Post
Old 02/15/2006, 07:57 AM
WoofMOD-Squad
Silver Star

Send a message via Yahoo to sbp
Default Re: Rick is working on...
Unfortunately, their games mean that someone else will step up to the plate and try to trip up us with something.

It just never ends!
Wow! this explains why they're wary of everyone associated with CW.

If they don't trust us, why should we trust them?

OK.

I am so firggin pissed right now.

Corgs- you have a compliment you were compared to me.

Second, DONT POST YOUR INFORMATION ON THE WEB YOU ****ES!

much better.

I was compared to you?I tried to read the whole thing but Im sure my scrolling did miss some stuff. I am mad that some people who I thought were superficially nice were like snakes behind closed doors.

WOW.

You know what? The Stepford Wives deal was posted because it was a great deal. I never read anything into it...didn't realize it could be offensive until I just got done reading. I purchased it and Envy and watched them over the weekend. Cheaper than renting!!

Wow....Thanks Tazz for copying all of it.

MrsP says she's never done anything to me....they all are the ones who said we couldn't threadcrap, which is why I came over here in the first place. My love of taking things off topic and general conversing is why I'm here....not my "loves drama". (Although I do love drama....)

They can't even get my name right. Tards.

I do love my Secret Pals though. That and the DB will be the only things I go there for.

That wasn't even all of it. LOL. There were pages of CW crap that I didn't get to. There is still more crap at home on my computer that wasn't posted. I was just c&p on my hd, then onto here.

wow I can't believe they talk like that behind the scenes. The whole thing is so f'd up. They talk like they have all this power they are mods on a couponing board.

So who's going to post relevant excerpts on DAGG so the members can see what the mods say about them behind the scenes? :teacher:

amszyh said:
WOW.

You know what? The Stepford Wives deal was posted because it was a great deal. I never read anything into it...didn't realize it could be offensive until I just got done reading. I purchased it and Envy and watched them over the weekend. Cheaper than renting!!

Wow....Thanks Tazz for copying all of it.

MrsP says she's never done anything to me....they all are the ones who said we couldn't threadcrap, which is why I came over here in the first place. My love of taking things off topic and general conversing is why I'm here....not my "loves drama". (Although I do love drama....)

They can't even get my name right. Tards.

I do love my Secret Pals though. That and the DB will be the only things I go there for.
Amy LOL you got a taste of their medicine too. Bad juju!!!

Corgs is CK banned also? I really find it amusing that they are trying to figure out everything you write in your siggys....

BTW, Heidi didn't believe your post brag about the 500 boxes All softener...LOL

KZ- If you trust me with your address :) I will print it out in word and mail it out today.

Just let me know.

Corganiacs said:
Amy LOL you got a taste of their medicine too. Bad juju!!!
I know.

I really feel sorry for you....they hit you hard. I don't know why. I still love ya!! :23: None of it made sense though....you are so much more well off than any of the bunch there (and including me and a lot of us here). We should look up to you and try to be more like you. Tardos.

DeSiDoLL88 said:
I know - WTH are they even thinking?!

MrsP is NOT one to talk.

1) Her ex hubby cheated on her.
2) Her current hubby won't impregnate her.
3) Her students hated her.
4) The Brits despised her.
5) She doesn't have a job.

I could go on & on.

Please do. :happy:

It was obvious to me that her hubby was no prince charming when she couldn't imagine the fact that Joel goes shopping with me and actually enjoys it!!

Tazznum1 said:
Send a message via Yahoo to sbp
Default Re: Keep your eyes on...
I went in to chat, but she logged off just before I got in.

Mrs. P - amy's checking out your profile now!
This is funny!! How would Lesley know unless she was doing the same **** thing!?!:teacher:

What a buncha petty stupid ****. What a power trip. I used to think some of them were ok.

The funniest thing is when they start asking what they can do to make DAGG more attractive and interesting....DUH! Let people have a little fun, dipwads.

I'm glad they're on their toes trying to figure out any newbie and trying to make a connection to CW! Tazz has grown a loonnnnnnnnng way!!!!

I can't understand why they don't realize that what they're doing like discussing (stupid) posts is ok if they're doing it but if its CWers in the neighbor's house, they're pissed off and that's an offense?

I cringe at their comments on Amy, how do they expect her to act? Stepford wife-ish? So they can talk and laugh all they want and others can't? Gimme a break!

BTW, I'm glad Tazz accepted Heidi's resignation. She kept saying she was offended that people thought she was a mole and said she wasn't a mole when Marmis directly confronted her on that mole issue. If someone C&P what she has been saying there, she's busted!

Back