What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

Nope. I believe they wanted to ban me and clicked the wrong link.

They have moles anyway here. That is obvious. But why in the world would they let me in there???????

A BIG ****ING MISTAKE.

Tazznum1 said:
Nope. I believe they wanted to ban me and clicked the wrong link.

They have moles anyway here. That is obvious. But why in the world would they let me in there???????

A BIG ****ING MISTAKE.

They LET YOU in there? Or did you hack?

As you can see, I was logged in and had access to it. They clicked the wrong ****ing button instead of banning me.

bonniechriskatie said:
Hey ATLEAST YOU ARE on the LIST~LOL!!!!

Bonnie, You're mentioned :p :

MrsPinecone MrsPinecone is invisible
Phantom English Teacher
Gold Star

Send a message via Yahoo to MrsPinecone
Default Re: Keep your eyes on...
Now bonniechriskatie is investigating my trader ratings. I have never traded with her, and don't intend to. I think she needs to go away. This is beginning to feel like Internet stalking, and I don't take kindly to stalkers.

mamabear said:
Tazz, thanks for sharing. Now I feel special, I'm on the watch list. :party1:

Corgs is making them crazy with her constant changes of siggys....LOL

I can't believe they try to decipher everything she writes, they probably think its a secret code she is passing on to others? :rolleyes: And here we are treating Corgs like a lunatic that she is.....he he he....
Yeah!!! I am on the watch list also!!! We ARE special. Just when I thought no one loved me.

Heck I don't even hardly come here. Only cause I can barley keep up with one message board ... I do miss Joline though!

Wow Tazz...how did you get ahold of such top secreat info?

They clicked the wrong button on me. Instead of clicking all "NO", they clicked all "YES".

It is easy to do.

OHHHHHHH I"M PISSED!!!!!! PLEASEEEE may I go over there and STATE WHY THE HELL I"M NOT OVER THERE RIGHT NOW-HELLO~7 years ago TODAY I was telling my 4 year niece MOMMY wasn't COMING HOME as God took her back to heavan~****ES!ARRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGG:grumpy: I"M BOILING~!!!!! ****ING **** **** BASTERDS~FRHRHRHRHRJHSDOIFDJI:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I NEED an EXPLODING HEAD SMILIE PLEASE!!!!!!!jljkfjklfjklfl' wrg

MrsPinecone called me a little ****. I feel..so honored.

And she also said MM107's post make her cringe. What a ****.

DeSiDoLL88 said:

Actually the quote was that MM's posts made her "want to curl up and cry". :p

MrsP called me a "crony". I think I'm OK with that . . . .

mytwosense said:
Actually the quote was that MM's posts made her "want to curl up and cry". :p

MrsP called me a "crony". I think I'm OK with that . . . .

She also thought you were a female. lmao.

Maybe you need to politely remind her.

DeSiDoLL88 said:
MrsPinecone called me a little ****. I feel..so honored.

But she also said she was sympathetic to Annette since MissP was having back problems so MrsP sends her PMs every now and then asking about her condition.....And then, she turned around? Hey, if you're truly sympathetic to somebody, shouldn't you be the first to take the cudgels for MissP and tell them to be easy on MissP because she was having a hard time?

If MM107s post make her cringe, how does she react to Heidi's post? I hope she's being true to herself....

KZ, I didn't even c&p posts where the admins and super mods post in.

:( Not good.

Hey, I just got done with video games. And honey, I can get preggo if I sneeze the wrong way, I just know that. We are fertile turtles in our family. ;)

Yes, I said turtle. And my man doesn't drink, nor does he have to, to lay down the law. If you know what I mean.

My ex is 50 now. Still not accurate.

Back