What's new

pet peeves

PP: Tourist and their driving!
Need I say more... ?

BabyBuddha said:

Actually lots of people drive SUVs up here and thankfully I am not one of them. :)

PP : When you are chatting to someone on MSN and it takes them FOREVER to respond........drives me nuts. Especially when you tell them you are in a HURRY and need to know the answer....ASAP!!

I can't blame them, recently I was in a Chevy Avalanche and it was a sweet ride. Yea it probably only gets 12-14 mpg but my God the leg room was amazing, not to mention the hight off the ground. We are going to be getting a SUV soon I can't wait I just hope it handles as well as our Accord.

greyscale42 said:
Urban themed video games... they suck.

The GTA series of video games were great, I remember when GTA III came out I was so addicted to it.

spunkey monkey said:

what about people who chew tabacco and then spit that is much worse than people who just spit

That is even worse, but we don't have many of those people here.

Pet Peeve: People who blame video games for the crimes they committed.

Chrisl0 said:

That is even worse, but we don't have many of those people here.

Pet Peeve: People who blame video games for the crimes they committed.

Pet Peeve: People who blame video games for their kid's bad behavior. Have they ever thought that it could be their fault?

PP: People who smoke outside just toss their butts onto the ground instead of in the cigarette receptacle. And/Or people driving who toss the butts out the car window.

Number one it is gross, number 2 it is dangerous, and number 3 it is littering.....keep our WORLD clean, you butt heads!!!

BabyBuddha said:
PP: People who smoke outside just toss their butts onto the ground instead of in the cigarette receptacle. And/Or people driving who toss the butts out the car window.

Number one it is gross, number 2 it is dangerous, and number 3 it is littering.....keep our WORLD clean, you butt heads!!!

Yeah have some respect for the Earth!!!

PP: Ppl who make stuff up to get sympathy from others....

BabyBuddha said:

Hope you aren't talking about MOI?!?!

Pas du tout!!!! Absolutely not!
Why would I say that about you???? I would never do that, I thought you knew me better then that!!!! :p

Venus said:

Pas du tout!!!! Absolutely not!
Why would I say that about you???? I would never do that, I thought you knew me better then that!!!! :p

Just verifying.....I tend to mess things up alot with ppl. I have a COMPLEX!!

BabyBuddha said:

Just verifying.....I tend to mess things up alot with ppl. I have a COMPLEX!!

Don't worry you are surrounded by friends with similar complexs as well.

Back