What's new

pet peeves

Chrisl0 said:
Hey hey, thats not fair. Why can you blow your top Anglo but I can't?

PP: Venus and her behavior.

I have no idea what I ever did to you, however, one word of caution. You are out of your league. You may be able to get away with going ballistic on Chris, but I suggest you not try your same antics with me.

You may be a nice person but your behavior leaves a lot to be desired of late. I have no intentions of arguing with you. So if you feel the need to male bash I suggest you seek out another scapegoat cause I am not playing! I am not a force to be reckoned with and children who play with matches inevitably get burned.

AS for superiority if that is what you believe - so be it. No argument from me!

Tell me Chris, just where in this post do you see me blowing my top?

Merely stating that I will not be part of anyone's feeble attempt to engage in verbal warfare is not "blowing one's top" it is merely stating the facts.

We had to endure all that silliness between you and Venus and now that it has seemed to have past, don't think I am the next opponent because it is not going to happen.

So, Chris, point out for me verbatim where I blew my top? I believe I handled the situation straight forward and was quick to point out it ends here. If she wants to engage people into verbal combat find another sparring partner because I'm not playing. No anger there and Chris, you have seen my temper. I am being pleasantly mellow!:)

ANGLOIRISH said:

I have no idea what I ever did to you, however, one word of caution. You are out of your league. You may be able to get away with going ballistic on Chris, but I suggest you not try your same antics with me.

This is the statement I was referring to. No anger intended but are trying to say when I get into a argument with someone its silly, but if you did (which I haven't seen or remember) it is for a worthy cause?

ANGLOIRISH said:
PP: Venus and her behavior.

You may be a nice person but your behavior leaves a lot to be desired of late. I have no intentions of arguing with you. So if you feel the need to male bash I suggest you seek out another scapegoat cause I am not playing! I am not a force to be reckoned with and children who play with matches inevitably get burned.

AS for superiority if that is what you believe - so be it. No argument from me!

So you think I have the need to male bash... again... this is not about male bashing it was about a comment you made about Canada and being Canadian. You seem to be reading what you want out of my post and twisting them around to suit your need to put me down... well suit yourself... Go right ahead. While you're doing it to me, you're not doing it to anyone else.

Chrisl0 said:

This is the statement I was referring to. No anger intended but are trying to say when I get into a argument with someone its silly, but if you did (which I haven't seen or remember) it is for a worthy cause?

Then you forget the arguments you and I had with bob_gray? OK.

To keep dragging out the same argument is not silly I was wrong. It was **** annoying. It was a no win situation and I let you know via PM and post yet it continued.

Worthy cause or not I am merely stating that unlike you I do not intend to have argumentum ad nauseam! And that is with anyone who relishes the idea of dragging out nonsense! I don't have the time or energy for such pettiness nor do I feel that the rest of the posters should be subjected to such childish antics.

Well maybe for you and the others it might of been silly but between us it wasn't and yes I did forget about that argument you had with grey.

...uh...oh...

People it's about pet peeves...keep on track :D!

PP: when it's such a beautiful day and everyone just sits and complains.

PP: People who can't just get along. When they don't even really know each other. And cause me unnecessary stress.

Pet Peeve: When people complain about the thread changing topic.....

PP: who say PP's and have a second meaning to it...

sigh what a crappy mood i've jsut got into...lol >.<

PP: People who make allot of noise at night.

Sucks to live in the city
:mad:

poor chris. personally i love cities.

PP:when someone is wrong in an arguement yet they won't back down...until theygradually start shouting at you..

No it sucks to live here for a lifetime, glad it will soon be over.

PP: People who think they understand you and think they are correct.

haha the old 'i know i've been there...'nope you really haven't' thing

PP: when someone cannot seem to understand what you're saying.

Yea I am board with this place, I can't stand the people.

PP: People than don't have manors and say please and thank you.

BabyBuddha said:
PP: People who can't just get along. When they don't even really know each other. And cause me unnecessary stress.
Sorry BB... I didn't mean to stress you... but you shouldn't be stressed, you weren't even involved in this discussion.

I just want everyone to get along. :)

PP: Saving stuff for so long you don't know why you kept it in the first place.
;)

PP: PPl who say they are going to meet you somewhere and you are waiting and waiting so you decide to call and they tell you they are not coming.... ARGHHHH!

Back