What's new

pet peeves

So much for not going to post out of respect for a dear friend! LOL

Yeah and that dear friend of mine is YOUR family... so much for respecting your own family. Instead causing them more stress then they need. Way to go... I makes me happy I have no one like you in my FRENCH family, were are better raised then that!

That's the french for you. Speaking out of both sides of their mouths and no one understanding what they are saying.

Venus said:
Yeah and that dear friend of mine is YOUR family... so much for respecting your own family. Instead causing them more stress then they need. Way to go... I makes me happy I have no one like you in my FRENCH family, were are better raised then that!
GO TO HELL

Woha this is getting really heated, careful Anglo the admins might come down on you.

They might not even bother you they seem to come down hard on me though.

If Venus doesn't have the guts to PM me and say what she has to say and would rather bash it out on line so be it. I have never backed down from a Frenchman yet and I am not going to do it now. Ignore her maybe but never will I back down.

But you didn't come on and profess to not posting out of respect and support of a dear friend.

I fully understand your reasons for not posting, however, it was nice to know that you were OK and not posting because you had other things to do, after all there are people besides Venus on here that wonder how you are doing. A person is not forgotten just because they are not posting.

I know this isn't a good idea but stick with it. You shouldn't have to step down. It would be nice if everything could be peaceful but its not right if your getting put down.

pp: people with no real experience,who manage to climb the ladder so they can screw other people over for the hell of it.

pp: people who have to lie about everything,just for the sake of lying.I've met a few over the years,and man can they ever be a total pain in the ****

melba toast said:
pp: people with no real experience,who manage to climb the ladder so they can screw other people over for the hell of it.

Here we refer to them as **** Kissers. ;)

Back