What's new

pet peeves

having an religious studies exam lasting two hours when it isn't even wortht a full gcse....

besides r.e is meant to be teach all religions...not just christianity...stupid moron school..

and no it's not a christian based school either...

**** im pissed now.

Yea I am catholic and I never liked my old school. They only caused me problems and zapped $3k out of my parents hands per year.

pp:when ppl tell ya hey come over and hang out and you go there and they went to hang out with some one else and totally ditch you

PP: after hours clinics and secretaries who put you on hold while they chat with friends on the other line.

PP: people who seem to think it's ok to put you in an awkard position (like a messenger for them and their boyfriend...urgh)

PP: Those people that call you at night to bug you for money. We are on the national do not call list and these ****s from Texas keep calling us bugging us for money nearly every day. We ignored them but once in awhile we pick up tell them we are not interested and they curse and hang up. Next time they call I make threats.

PP-Guys who keep calling anytime during they day knowin that I am at work and ask "are you mad at me for something" or "did I do something wrong" And when they are standing two feet in front of you askin "why are you mad at me?" RRRR I cant stand it

haha I've had that alicia, tells them to f off

PP: how guys never seem to understand what you're feeling or what emotion your showing...

grr isn't it obviosu when I'm swearing and not really talking to you...moron!

PP: trusting that when you lend something to someone they return the items not sell them at a pawn shop so they can buy dope.

pp: when my roommate cracks her knuckles... and then her wrists!!

when people clip their nails and just leave them there

and

absolutely chewing with your mouth open... I've berated peopel in resteraunts for it

it drives me batty

Slack with Me said:
when people clip their nails and just leave them there

and

absolutely chewing with your mouth open... I've berated peopel in resteraunts for it

it drives me batty

Amen man those people make me sick.

PP: The muggy weather, its causing it to rain allot and my basement got flooded took me and my father 30 mins to clean up. Luckily it wasn't too much water less than a inch.

PP: being so lazy that I don't even want to get dressed in the morning.

pp: burning my popcorn. I just wanted a quick snack! :crybaby2:

I thought you were going to use Hillary Clinton to cool your room, Chris. O that's right, lately she is blowing nothing but hot air.

Back