What's new

pet peeves

PP: a person who blows his or her nose and places the used tissue on the table WHILE you are eating! Gag me with a spoon!!

Ugh that is nasty

PP: People who don't cover their mouth and nose when they sneeze.

Lil'Jeffery34 said:

PP: People who wear perfume/after shave so strong that God can smell it.

Yea the French do that allot. I really hate that its like chemical warfare.

ANGLOIRISH said:
PP: a person who blows his or her nose and places the used tissue on the table WHILE you are eating! Gag me with a spoon!!

How 'bout into a LINEN NAPKIN. At a RESTAURANT. :icon_puke

Someone who goes from forum to forum; stirs up chaos between the posters then leaves.

Oh I understand, got allot of them around here. They want to start a fight but don't want to suffer the repercussions.

pp: people who swerve all over the road because they are talking on their cell phone,then feel the need to give you the finger because you pass them for your own safety.
pp: friends who say they will get back to you about something,but never bother.
pp: reallllllllly bad karaoke singers

melba toast said:
pp: people who swerve all over the road because they are talking on their cell phone,then feel the need to give you the finger because you pass them for your own safety.

You should come here every other person driving is on their cell phone.

PP: People who can't park and ding your bumper. (Had to get the bumper repainted)

Chrisl0 said:

You should come here every other person driving is on their cell phone.

No thanks! There are more than enough here . The attitude is even worse than the driving. One can only hope for computerized cars with auto-pilot.

Well seems certain things are universal no matter where you go. I hope they come out with self driving cars soon also.

PP: Supermarkets that leave out expired or near expired food out.

PP: neighbors who think that they have the right to look through your refrigerator when they are visiting. Helloo!

That is just not right.

PP: Nosey neighbors that watch every move you make. That really ticks me off.

That is too funny, Chris because as I type a neighbor of mine is trying to see everything I am doing.
PP: People who won't take "no" for an answer!

I get that all the time Chris.

PP: stops...I mean come on why the hell are they there I don't want them neither does anyone else...someone find a cure now dammit! >.<

ANGLOIRISH said:
That is too funny, Chris because as I type a neighbor of mine is trying to see everything I am doing.
PP: People who won't take "no" for an answer!

Here everyone is up your **** trying to get into your business. We told off one of the nosy neighboors once and it really upset him.

Back